What would you want to play as in a Fantasy NSFW game?

What would you want to play as in a Fantasy NSFW game?

• Total voters

MrOreklis

Oct 13, 2022
Hello everyone,

This is my first thread. I would like to know what you would like to play as in a fantasy NSFW game (Male protagonist).

I would also like to know if you prefer to play a Zero to Hero game or one where the protagonist is already strong. Please let me know what elements you think should not be missing.

Last edited:

Kamishirov

Sep 22, 2023
I think playing as a sexy human-like Ogre (not green skin like an Ork or any pig like features) would be a pretty nice change.

Sick of the whole Goblin/Ork thing, it was like Zombies being everywhere back in the 2000's.

I'd rather they, in particular, weren't a zero but also not a "hero". I just want them to be a strong and likable character. The heroic angle can be too overplayed and boring, if it has to be then I'd have a preference for heroic as I find zeros detestable.

1723587273616.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MrOreklis

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
No choice?
No sealed in an inanimate object choice?
No choice?
No choice?

I am disappointed. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Why "Human/Werewolf"? Any race can get lycanthropy or vampirism/other forms of undeath.

Mxiio

Jul 30, 2024
I definitely prefer being just another dude, optionally I'd want to have some gimmick or specialized profession that would allow my Male Protag to have a steady life. I'm not interested in grinding exp from killing monsters non-stop but would much rather spend that time making dough to buy risky lingerie, toys and gifts for my SO. Teaching Feeling is the ultimate game for me in terms of mechanics and I play anything that even remotely resembles it whereas I actively avoid games where I have no agency such as your typical VN.