What's it about sissification?

Kilerig

Mar 24, 2022
Only learnt about this fetish recently, and have been wondering are people who like this thing mostly gay? Same question with traps. These two tags seems quite popular here.
Most gay content I knew before were full of muscle hunk men, which make sense to me for ideas like 'I'm a man, I like men, I don't want to see any thing feminine.'
So for sissification gay audience is it like - 'I like men, I'm biologically a man, but I wannna be treated as a female'?
Or if it's audience are straight……well I can't really think of anything, maybe like a different type of corrupting a 'girl' story?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Only learnt about this fetish recently, and have been wondering are people who like this thing mostly gay? Same question with traps. These two tags seems quite popular here.
It isn't mandatory to self insert in MC's shoes, nor is it to fap while playing.
You can play those games because you like femdom and there's a lot of female power in them. You can play them to mock weak MC who's turned from the male he's supposed to be into a sex slave female. You can also play them because the story is interesting. Those being just three of the possible reasons why one would play such game.

Most gay content I knew before were full of muscle hunk men, which make sense to me for ideas like 'I'm a man, I like men, I don't want to see any thing feminine.'
Homosexuality is about sex, not about appearance. Of course, there's gay who like their men manly, but not much, nor less, than straight women that like them that way.

So for sissification gay audience is it like - 'I like men, I'm biologically a man, but I wannna be treated as a female'?
Or if it's audience are straight……well I can't really think of anything, maybe like a different type of corrupting a 'girl' story?
Well, I take back what I said above ; homosexuality is about sex and gender of your partner, not about appearance.

Only insecure males believe that you're necessary gay the instant where something (from a finger to a strap-on) enter your ass. It's gay if it's a dick, straight either, period. And it happen that there's straight males who like pegging, this without necessarily being submissive. But, regarding sissification, there's obviously a big part of dom/sub role play in the practice.

Snprcynz enva va guerr, gjb, bar.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Like a lot of human sexuality it's a complicated web of intentions and desires that means different things to different people. Some people like it as an extension to their femdom fetish and highlight the humiliation and D/s aspects, some people use it interchangeably with "becoming trans." Also your view of what gay people are into is comically reductive. Twinks are a big thing in the gay community, which basically describes an effeminate male. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you're automatically attracted to "manly" men or guys with muscles.