What's the best place to watch hentai without restrictions?

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
I've seen one of those ads on here and got an itching to watch some proper, honest-to-goodness hentai. Thing is, I don't wanna pay for it (you can't judge me if you're here, this is a site that pirates stuff). So what is the best site to watch hentai without restrictions such as paywalls or registration, and preferably with at least subtitles for translation?

Thanks.

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
I've seen one of those ads on here and got an itching to watch some proper, honest-to-goodness hentai. Thing is, I don't wanna pay for it (you can't judge me if you're here, this is a site that pirates stuff). So what is the best site to watch hentai without restrictions such as paywalls or registration, and preferably with at least subtitles for translation?

Thanks.
hanime.tv
ohentai.org (it has hentai but also a lot of 3d animation and motion anime and stuff)
nhentai.net (for doujins)

I am genuinely confused though because I never saw a hentai website with a paywall, and all 3 of the websites I mentioned could be found after a quick google search. :unsure:

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
hanime.tv
ohentai.org (it has hentai but also a lot of 3d animation and motion anime and stuff)
nhentai.net (for doujins)

I am genuinely confused though because I never saw a hentai website with a paywall, and all 3 of the websites I mentioned could be found after a quick google search. :unsure:
Well, the one whose ads are on here does have a paywall (or at least requires registration), so I assumed that all sites do. (shrug)

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Install ublock origin and say goodbye to adds duh. :whistle::coffee:
I'm actually using it on Palemoon, but on Firefox I have AdGuard. They both work, but sometimes, when I open the browser and go to different sites, I still see ads because the blocker didn't manage to activate yet. :LOL:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
didn't manage to activate yet
That's probably because this adguard is shit.
I also use ff and ublock origin removes the garbage before it even manages to load.
Here's the link:
Once you install it go to its settings and configure the filters. Should fix most of your ad problems. :whistle::coffee: