Whats the Etiquette on Posting Works in Progress?

SmallAngryLizardMan

Feb 2, 2019
Hey! I'm working on a little smutty text adventure and was wondering about the established etiquette on posting works in progress and seeking feedback? Is there a basic standard of completeness or quality that is preferred? I have little experience with coding so I am prioritizing writing content before I start to put it in the shape of a game. Would offering up a script in google docs for critique be acceptable? I don't want to get ahead of myself, but as I'm getting pretty far out of my comfort zone in terms of prose I feel like I could use the critique before I pour more hours in, and there are very few other places where this kind of adult content gets as much attention as it does here. If not here, is there anywhere else you could recommend I go for feedback? I can get into my head about this stuff and its way too dirty to share with my usual writing circle.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You can post anything for some feedback. No guarantee that anyone will look at it though, especially if it's just a text file.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
You can post your work in progress on the Programming, development & Art subforum, or directly here too. As for etiquette goes..there is none as far as I know, just put a demo on mega/google drive/etc..., post the link and wait until people start to give you feedback.