Seeking What's the most redpilled game on this site?

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Is this like the red pill blue pill thing in the matrix? I honestly dont remember which the red pill was, was it the stay in "reality" option? Or was it see true reality and wake up from the matrix option?

May 14, 2020
Is this like the red pill blue pill thing in the matrix? I honestly dont remember which the red pill was, was it the stay in "reality" option? Or was it see true reality and wake up from the matrix option?
True reality iirc. but I don't see how this translates to adult games haha

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I'm not going to explain what the "Red Pill" is because it's a hot button topic akin to religion or politics but the kind of game the OP wants is one where the main character is an "Alpha male", one who games women, but apparently he wants more detailed emphasis on the "game" part.

I don't play renpy games which I think will be your best bet, closest game that comes to mind is super seducer but I've never played it.

Reactions: Sheik100

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
The terms "red pill" and "blue pill" refer to a choice between the willingness to learn a potentially unsettling or life-changing truth by taking the red pill or remaining in contented ignorance with the blue pill
How does this translate to a game, though? The former is already a fundamental step in writing. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but it doesn't make sense.

Red Pill, by definition, is inherently going to apply to any coherently/cohesively written storyline. Any good story, novel, game, in any medium, is going to have conflict. A lot of the time, that 'red pill' is the conflict a character is forced to face. The latter is shit writing, to be frank.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
I'm not going to explain what the "Red Pill" is because it's a hot button topic akin to religion or politics but the kind of game the OP wants is one where the main character is an "Alpha male", one who games women, but apparently he wants more detailed emphasis on the "game" part.

I don't play renpy games which I think will be your best bet, closest game that comes to mind is super seducer but I've never played it.
Thanks for explaining, Id like to think people here are above kink shaming someones fantasies.

For a game the closest I can think of is Black Souls. Not the rape option you get right away, but the way you get them to do consensual sex did feel like you were gaming them a little.

Would trainer games count? Witch Trainer Silver (apparently the Silver mod is the version to play) seems to be about figuring out what they want so you can trade favors. The first girl is obsessed with house points for some reason, the second girl is obsessed with the ball game. I havent gotten not that far into it though.

Theres Slave Hunter I just saw released that seems very "Alpha Male" but its not really my kind of game so not sure how close it fits.

Would pimp games count? Free Cities has you be the head of some floating city or something and the gameplay is mostly pimping out slaves and setting society policies. Oh and theres like business or possible war or something. Its a complex game, good but its not a game you just pick up but you have to invest weeks shaping the game to the way you like it. (I like to make sure the girls are treated as well as they can be for example). Edit Oh I should mention in the Free Cities universe there are girls who voluntarily enslave themselves because they either find it hot or want the opportunity for a better life. If you arent comfortable with slavery there is that possibility to have it be nice for them, but you can also do some of the most messed up stuff Ive seen (like Rimworld level stuff).

Anyway if none of those fit then I have nothing else to offer.

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
How does this translate to a game, though?
Misogyny, pure and total Misogyny.
In Red Pill games, the MC isn't just Alpha. Being a man he's superior to any women, who are born to serve and nothing else. Rapelay is probably the best example, but if they weren't presented from the girl perspective, games like Katie's Corruption or Good Girl Gone Bad would also qualify in their darkest route.
It's not even on the side of Corruption, where all the girls in town are turned into sex slaves, because in this game they are doing it willingly ; relatively speaking since they are drugged. A Red Pill story wouldn't care about such details, corrupting the girls would be seen as a waste of time. You are the male, if you want to fuck them, you fuck them and they just shut their mouth, except to suck you and thanks you. Who care if they like it or not, they don't have another purpose in life, such is the Red Pill way.

Any good story, novel, game, in any medium, is going to have conflict.
You're still using the Matrix definition, what isn't the meaning of Red Pill. There's no conflict in a Red Pill story, girls are fuck holes, period.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
All female protagonist games are pretty redpilled, especially the ones with cheating/maledom/rape/netorare/corruption/prostitution

I suggest playing Degrees of Lewdity as a straight female, setting Robin as a male, develop a romantic relationship with him, withhold sex (don't forget to get money from him) as he cares for you while you whore around the city getting fucked every five steps and gurgling on Whitney the Bully's cock.

Truly lets you understand the mind of a w*man, a great redpilling experience

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mew_rojisin
Apr 6, 2023
Been stumbling over that "red pill" thing several times but never cared enough to investigate further. Just casually got this thread recommended and there we go, I learned something new!

As a woman, I am a tiny bit shocked of having played (and very much enjoyed) one of the most misogynistic game recommendations told from a girl's perspective! But hey, I guess I learned something new about me as well... (jk, I knew that I am broken in that way) :rolleyes:

Reactions: bernd rosemeyer