What's the most visually appealing nylons you've seen in a game?

waltb

Mar 9, 2017
Hey fellows,

What's the most visually appealing pantyhose/stockings/nylons you've ever seen in a game and why? :D

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't see them very often in games, unless its in a scene that's pushing for it. However, my own game, Seraphim Academy (link in the signature) features many characters wearing nylons and thigh-high socks as a part of their normal outfits. Personally I have a bit of a Zettai Ryoikki fetish, so it's something I fully intend to explore as the game goes on. Currently bugtesting the next release though, so I'd wait.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

waltb

Mar 9, 2017
I don't see them very often in games, unless its in a scene that's pushing for it. However, my own game, Seraphim Academy (link in the signature) features many characters wearing nylons and thigh-high socks as a part of their normal outfits. Personally I have a bit of a Zettai Ryoikki fetish, so it's something I fully intend to explore as the game goes on. Currently bugtesting the next release though, so I'd wait.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's amazing that someone is actually exploring some kind of nylon related fetish!
Those models look really good i'll definitely check it out, thank you :D

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Artificial Girl 3, all I had to do was duplicate and empty a .tga file and then just add what I wanted to it in gimp. I either used the socks or underwear section, it all depended if I wanted to remove them or not during a H-scene.

Reactions: waltb

theeldergod

Feb 26, 2019
This is the most realistic one in realtime games. But as far as i know, developer didnt released this mod.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Who actually likes nilons? Stockings fine it's hot but nylons ? MEh.....