What's the name of this game?

JoseL55134

Dec 21, 2018
Played it while back and accidentally deleted it and couldn't find it since, so now I'm on the search for it.

The story goes where some kid returns home from a flight to see his mum and sister. Everything is normal till it gets to the part where his sister ends up in hospital after getting shot in the leg, the house has a secret basement and the neighbors are either witches or just plain super human.

idk if it's enough to figure out what game is, but I would like to return to it or see if any updates been made. Thanks!

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Is it Love and Submission? I didn't play that far, but that sounds like what a lot of other people have said about that game, particularly the neighbor bit. I do know that the MC has just returned from a trip to find himself.

JoseL55134

Dec 21, 2018
Is it Love and Submission? I didn't play that far, but that sounds like what a lot of other people have said about that game, particularly the neighbor bit. I do know that the MC has just returned from a trip to find himself.
Yes! Thanks for that. I did try using the Latest Games & Updates finder but couldn't spot the characters faces with that cover.

Reactions: DarthSeduction