What's up with all the sexy nuns lately?

GrandYonic

Oct 20, 2019
Has that always been a popular fetish? I mean because there has definitely been a resurgence in these past few years. I bet there are even more H games involving nun that came out in around this time than ever before ...but im too lazy to actually do the research lol. It doesn't bother me, just curious. Do nuns make you horny? EXPLAIN

Oct 30, 2018
has been a thing for a good long while amigo, guess it's just having a bit of a resurgence in popularity lately.

Personally, I think getting off to nuns is a bad habit ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Grabby

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The twisted mind delights in the defilement of the "pure." It's nothing new. Religious sacrilege, wedding dresses, virgins, teens, loli, NTR, corruption, childhood ruining parodies, etc. Most of these are running on the same wavelength.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Nuns can look pretty hot tbh. I think it's the idea of them being so pure and stuff that gets people going.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Nuns are considered conservative in their demeanour and fashion, which is clearly forced from being religious (catholic) households, hence why alot of games featuring nuns start them off as finding sex disgusting to slowly getting "corrupted" into loving it