What's wrong with this character

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
This is one of my favorite models.. but somethings off. Maybe the heads to big im not sure. Anyone?? (note this is supposed to be realistic not cartoonish or extreme or artistic or anime or whatever)

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Not an anatomy expert but head and neck looks way too big.
Skin in itself looks quite too 'clean' to create a realistic illusion imho but that's another beast.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Not an artist, these are just my honest thoughts:
-The head looks oversized (it looks like a Chibi head but on a normal human body instead of on a Chibi body) - this might also be partially due to my next point, too.
-The neck is thicker than most necks I've seen in real life, both on men and women.
-The skin looks lackluster (like it's just *there*, there's no shine to it)
-The breasts looks like the right one (from our POV) is correct, but the left one (again, our POV) looks like it's trying to split from the body and form a new, independent body (that is possibly just the angle).

Synx

Jul 30, 2018
The head is to big and the neck is to thick for sure.

I would say the shoulders feel a bit to small as well. The part where the shoulder is connected to the arm feels tucked in to me. Could just be the perspective though.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
Thanks guys i used a teen morph that fugged it up. I removed the morphs and then resized the model i think it looks a lot better now. head may still be too big ugh

Fixed in the second one i think

Last edited:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Hmmm. Sorry I was on mobile when I wrote that. Looking At her again, Seems like it's just another case of thick neck, plus elongated neck. Also her arms seem to thin wich adds to the "anguila" effect.