What's your favorite monster girl?

sanity2

Jul 16, 2021
Mine is Mouse Girls. Something about the big ears, cute nose, and long-slender tail hits all the right notes for me. Helps that they tend to be petite too.
My first experience with them was in Corruption of Champions (1) I think there was only one image in there but it hooked me.
More recently is in Neko Paradise. Sadly she's only a part of vore content in there though.

Pixie girls is a close second. Admittedly they are just a girl with wings but the wings can be colorful and vibrant.
Long Live the Princess has a wonderful fairy!
Corrupted Kingdoms does too.

What's yours?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Anything that's not typecast as a docile domesticated animal tbh. Although since you said "monster" not "animal" I wonder whether that includes the more unique designs such as Kerrigan, Ranni, Midna, D'vorah and so on.

It depends more on how the concept is applied/executed rather than the basic pitch though. For example a pixie girl could also look like which has a lot more charm to me than a generic bimbo with barely visible wings on her back. I'd count Gadget as a mouse girl and she's cool, not my favourite though.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
It honestly seems to constantly change tbh. I can never land on a single type for any length of time, I think I just like a variety of stuff and don't like being being forced into one specific troupe.

That said, if more generic 'fantasy' stuff counts, then goblins, fairies and slime are pretty great. I also enjoy 'snow elf' like races with pure white skin and white hair kinda thing.

For more 'generic' monster girls, dog/wolf are great, largely becasue I enjoy petplay. But, I also enjoy cowgirls despite a generally dislike for large tits. Unsure why they do it for me tho.

For more "exotic" monster girls, Lamia and Dragon-kin are great too.

sanity2

Jul 16, 2021
I wonder whether that includes the more unique designs such as Kerrigan, Ranni, Midna, D'vorah and so on.
I'd say they all count. D'vorah falls too far on the monster side of things for my tastes and I don't know Ranni, but Kerrigan and Midna are both nice.

sanity2

Jul 16, 2021
For more "exotic" monster girls, Lamia and Dragon-kin are great too.
OOOoooo dragon girls are great too! Haven't seen any of them lately though so I guess I forgot about them. The one from Monster Girl Quest is one of the best but it's hard to go wrong with a few well placed scales, powerful tail, and claws.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
I don't know Ranni
Neither do we but that's for you. She's an interesting case because the overall public perception of her leans towards "perfectly normal waifu" while the factual description reads more like a horror movie monstrosity:

A disembodied spirit after committing a murder-suicide (by proxy?) now inhabiting a human-sized four-armed doll made of blue porcelain over rope modelled after her presumably deceased mentor. Her friends include an unkillable wolf-man, a large troll who wears an almost literal tinfoil hat and a perverted people-puppeteer who definitely isn't scheming to overthrow and rape her. Her hobbies include reading, studying ice and occult magic, long naps, and plotting to murder the messengers of god. But if you play along she marries you and demonstrates her rather literal interpretation of a so gamers gonna coom.

Keep in mind this is her canon portrayal in the AAA game Elden Ring not some Doki Doki ripoff dating sim.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I love almost all monster girls but I think insects are my favorite. Notably, I have very strong feelings towards Monster Girls Quest's .

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well if we go for the very humanoid monstergirls I would go for catgirls, on the middle ratio I would go for harpies.