Whats your favorite x-rated game?

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
Patreon, VN, open world, RPGmaker, any and every style counts. What one game could you call your favorite.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Patreon, VN, open world, RPGmaker, any and every style counts. What one game could you call your favorite.
My favorite so far is Coceter Chronicles. It is a really well designed High Fantasy world with interesting characters a wealth of fetish content and a really fun to play MC. Tabitha isn't the best female character, as Ashley from GGGB is objectively better written, but Tabitha is probably one of the most fun. Personally, I fell for Courtney, one of the love interests in the game, and I fell hard. The other girls have their place, and some of them are even great... many are my type, but something about the way he characterized Courtney makes her special to me.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
My favorite so far is Coceter Chronicles. It is a really well designed High Fantasy world with interesting characters a wealth of fetish content and a really fun to play MC. Tabitha isn't the best female character, as Ashley from GGGB is objectively better written, but Tabitha is probably one of the most fun. Personally, I fell for Courtney, one of the love interests in the game, and I fell hard. The other girls have their place, and some of them are even great... many are my type, but something about the way he characterized Courtney makes her special to me.
I was never a fan of playing a female MC. I've always been a fan of Male MC with Harem reverse gangbang stuff. I look
at the main character as me rather then someone I control. You do make Coceter Chronicles sound good though. Maybe I'll give it a try.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I was never a fan of playing a female MC. I've always been a fan of Male MC with Harem reverse gangbang stuff. I look
at the main character as me rather then someone I control. You do make Coceter Chronicles sound good though. Maybe I'll give it a try.
The game does give you the opportunity to give Tabitha a dick later on... if that interests you. As for seeing the MC as yourself, I do. I'm pretty good at empathising with a main character regardless of their gender. However, most of the characters in game are women, so even if you just don't like the idea of penis going in you, you can play this game while not getting fucked.

Reactions: Classicjow89

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
The game does give you the opportunity to give Tabitha a dick later on... if that interests you. As for seeing the MC as yourself, I do. I'm pretty good at empathising with a main character regardless of their gender. However, most of the characters in game are women, so even if you just don't like the idea of penis going in you, you can play this game while not getting fucked.

I agree that character depth matters.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

joggermk1

May 26, 2020
Hi, where can I find this game?
Thanks in advance