What's your top 5 games ?

bohawq

Feb 18, 2022
Im curious and also looking for something great to play, so what's your top 5 in 2d and 3d?

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Sisterly Lust
Acting Lessons
Leap of Faith (warning: deals with suicide, I actually cried in this one)
WVM (played this after Leap of Faith... light hearted, fun, idealized harem of 20-something girls)
What a Legend

Reactions: FoolsBeGone

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
fuck man theres to many games to pick a top 5 ....
i could give you a few great games ....

Haley - which is odd you search for it .. and it shows not here
Triangle -
Parental Love-
Harem Hotel -
Hillside -
Life with Mary -
Leap of Faith -
My New Memories -
My New Family -
23 sisters -
no more money-
acting lessons -
ANewBeginning-Chapters1-12 -
Away From Home-Episode[1-16] -
Alexandra -
Coven -
Extra Credit -
Eternum -
Guilty Pleasure -
Playing with Fire -
Powers that be -
Raptus -
Reunion - huge download ... jeez
sister in law -
sisterly lust -
the roommate -
University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Extended) -
wartribe academy -
WVM -
and i'll stop here ... good luck finding a top 5 game :)

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
City of Broken Dreamers (best SciFi game here by a countrymile)
Where The Heart Is (fun harem game with lots of choices)
No More Money (family game with lots of teasing done right)
Leap of Faith (and yes, real tearjerker, be warned! This one hits you right where it hurts!)
Chasing Sunsets (kind of sort of a family game... one love interest is an altered clone of the biological mother of the MC, the other one is the step sister)
Matrix Hearts (wacky comedy with lots of interesting characters, this game is lots of fun)
Price of Power (one love interest in a pseudo medieval setting after the apocalypse, very story focused)
Isabella - Dark Paths (two love interests, very story focused)
Eternum (even better than Once In A Lifetime by the same dev, think Ready Player One)
Heart Problems (family game with teasing to the max, but lots of fun too)
Ripples (super fun time travel SciFi story, lots of interesting love interests including a sexy aunt in the past whose life needs saving)

more than 5, I know... I am bad at maths ;)

And things like Haley, Melody, Being A Dik, University of Problems, Above the Clouds, The Cabin, The Seven Realms are also great.

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
Grand Turismo any version
Final Fantasy any version
Need for Speed, Underground 1 and 2 and Most wanted
Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition
Road Rash

Reactions: HornyWanker

BlasterChief

Jul 12, 2020
Well, there are a lot more than five, but here's my spontaneous top list in alphabetical order:

- Blooming Love (Wholesome little incest game about two sisters. Just the right thing for a rainy autumn weekend.)
- Light of my Life (Really well written with a distinctive, original art style.)
- Pale Carnations (My favourite newcomer of the last two years or so. That decision would have been a closer call if Ripples had more frequent updates, but with the latter's rework rumoured to be close to a first release there's still hope for that one, too.)
- Once in a Lifetime (Probably the funniest adult game and one of the funniest games I've ever played. It really matched my sense of humour well.)
- Our Red String (My favourite 2D game. It's also interesting to see how the dev's skill grew and still grows since her first game.)

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
- Light of my Life
- Parental Love
- Sisterly Lust
- Dating my Daughter (Went downhill in the last Year, but I think it was one of my first Adult-VNs, so I kinda want to see it through)
- Leap of Faith
- Chasing Sunsets
- Being a DIK (I normally really hate the Setting and the Vanilla nature, but this is just a good Game)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Hmm personally I would go with:

1º Rance series, the one I liked the most was kichikuou Rance but it's kinda old and it feels old, but another good one is sengoku Rance, I liked a lot the strategy games compared to the RPG ones.

2º Kamidori alchemy meister and Amayui castle meister, both made by Eushully they are for the most part really lighthearted, they are more than decent RPG's with game plus that adds even more content and missions.

3º Daibanchou big bang age: Again a strategy game, I kinda like strategy games.

4º Re:BF, out of the battlefuck games it's quite well done, Lilith in nightmare was a good challenger for the spot but I just hated the RPG aspect compared to their previous game.

5º Bunny black 2: It follows the RPG/strategy style of bunny black 1 but improved, it's an interesting game to play.

Notes related to the games said:

-Kichikuou Rance is old and feels old, but it is really great, a game with a lot of endings, some of them really hidden and that events take place over the course of time, however compared to other rance games this one is REALLY dark, in the sense that many characters can die or suffer many problems like being mindbroken, it's cool in the sense that you can feel that the world keeps advancing, it doesn't stop for you. Sengoku Rance has some dark moments too but overall it's mostly comedy rape.

-Kamidori alchemy meister and amayui castle meister are really big games, they are very vanilla but they are well worth the play. Overall if you like RPG's with a good story and mainly vanilla then it's my recommendation.

-Big bang age is overall a solid RPG/strategy game, however sometimes you may have a few choices that can let a character have a "bad ending", overall it's a game meant to be played multiple times so you will have to choose between multiple characters and typically the side not chosen will either be raped/die/be recruited by the enemy, still it's quite lighthearted thought.

-Re:BF and Lilith in nightmare are battlefuck games, basically combat is done by using sex moves and the enemy responds with their own moves. It's kinda cool, still I have to say that Lilith in nightmare has one of the best battlefucks systems made, the bad thing is that the RPG aspect sucked a lot for me and I played their previous games so I have a clear idea of what it was.

-Related to Bunny Black the MC is a lesser version of Rance, cool story and can be enjoyed quite a bit. However bunny black 1 is really tough at the start, at least until you learn how to play.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Here are my favorites in different categories. I didn't limit it to five, my kept it to the best of the best

Sandbox or Semi-Sandbox (my personal favorite)

Max's Life
Adventures of Willy D
Harem Hotel
Summertime Saga
Dark Magic
Lust Epidemic/Treasure of Nadia/The Genesis Order
Man of the House
Mystwood Manor
Holiday Island
Photo Hunt

Straightforward VN

Project Myriam
Spacecorps XXX
WVM
Grandma's House
Where the Heart Is
The Visit
Stranded in Space

Games that are either new and/or have limited content

Juno's Task
Forbidden Passion
Homelander
Saving Paula
Stars of Salvation
The Wish

Linguiniii

Feb 1, 2020
fuck man theres to many games to pick a top 5 ....
i could give you a few great games ....

Haley - which is odd you search for it .. and it shows not here
Triangle -
Parental Love-
Harem Hotel -
Hillside -
Life with Mary -
Leap of Faith -
My New Memories -
My New Family -
23 sisters -
no more money-
acting lessons -
ANewBeginning-Chapters1-12 -
Away From Home-Episode[1-16] -
Alexandra -
Coven -
Extra Credit -
Eternum -
Guilty Pleasure -
Playing with Fire -
Powers that be -
Raptus -
Reunion - huge download ... jeez
sister in law -
sisterly lust -
the roommate -
University_of_Problems-1.0.0-(Extended) -
wartribe academy -
WVM -
and i'll stop here ... good luck finding a top 5 game :)
man of culture i see

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Sexbot
Midlife Crisis
Neko Paradise
The Spellbook
Casey's Fall

The tentacle scene in sexbot and pretty much the whole game of Casey's Fall
had me extremely turned on; not gonna lie I had to get out my purple vibrator more
than a few times while playing that one.

Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial is fun it's turn based RPG.
So is Slugs and Bugs: Conversion [same developer]

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2023
At the moment, my all-time favourite "Top Five" may be as follows:

1 - Now & Then
2 - Leap of Faith
3 - Once in a Lifetime
4 - Long Live the Princess
5 - Avalon

My current "honourable mentions" would include:

- A.O.A. Academy
- The Entrepreneur
- Our Fate - A New Family
- Darkness Revenge
- Callisto
- Timeless Island
- My Fallen Angels

All that said, Melody will always have a special place in my heart for being the very first VN I ever played, regardless of how it no longer makes my "top five" list.

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
My Top Five can change at any time but currently they are
1)Eternum
2)Acting Lessons(BEWARE emotional damage can occur playing this game)
3)Proud Father
4)Love and Corruption/Corrupted Love (which are the same game with two different names weirdly enough)
5)Between Two Worlds

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
In no particular order:

Karyn's prison, Wailing Guignol, Teaching Feeling, A Silent Statue, Hero Party Must Fall