When I am playing RPGm based games, text dissapears.

No_Reaction

Jun 11, 2021
When I am playing RPGm based games, text dissapears. It's all ok when I download game and play it for the first time, but after I quit something happens. Letters, numbers and whole words vanish. Reinstalling game don't help - after I use old saves I see same picture.
System is Win10. It happens with almost all RPG Maker games
изображение_2022-05-22_013821850.png
изображение_2022-05-22_013624650.png изображение_2022-05-22_013925831.png

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
If you have installed the RPGM RTP packs try removing them and reinstalling them. I would also ask if you are using any 3rd party applications to mess with resolution to make the screen bigger you should remove them. it looks to me like something on your computer is fucking with RPGM. Take a quick audit of the programs you have on your computer or anything that you may have added knowingly or unknowingly to mess with RPGM like cheat engine, etc.

Reactions: No_Reaction

No_Reaction

Jun 11, 2021
If you have installed the RPGM RTP packs try removing them and reinstalling them. I would also ask if you are using any 3rd party applications to mess with resolution to make the screen bigger you should remove them. it looks to me like something on your computer is fucking with RPGM. Take a quick audit of the programs you have on your computer or anything that you may have added knowingly or unknowingly to mess with RPGM like cheat engine, etc.
Thanks!