EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner1-1.png

Overview:
You are a successful and experienced therapist, you'll try to discover each patient's own story and personality, the right choices will lead you to the answers, and it's entirely up to you to figure out which answer is right. For now...

Thread Updated: 2020-08-27
Release Date: 2020-08-13
Developer: Blaskure
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Linux: - -

denoised_almostend7.png denoised_hpnz24.png denoised_hpnz14.png denoised_hpnz1.png denoised_sistake67.png denoised_sistake85.png denoised_sistake109.png denoised_sistakes190.png denoised_endone37.png amberfa15.png amberfb9.png amberfb16.png amberfr2.png dmtt3.png libm10.png ment.png village20.png village29.png

Wank Hilliams

Nov 20, 2019
Looks good, will definitely give this a try :cool:

Edit : Okay, so --

1. Art :

- It's great from the get-go, so that's a plus.

2. Playability and interface :

- The save system is weird af. You should implement a simple right-click saving interface like in so many other games.
- Text is painful ; not the writing but the scrolling speed is super low and when you click to make it appear instantaneously it just skips to next text. The middle-button that you use to go back is reversed (kind of a pet peeve of mine, this one :ROFLMAO: )

3. Accessibility and world-building :

- More of an introduction to the general features of the game would be great in the future; explain what your goals and methods are about, motivations etc. I feel kind of thrown into the game for no good reason (apart from the obvious :sneaky:)
- Maybe have more of a choice of approach during sessions ?
Like, I get that he's not your everyday therapist but it kind of ruins it for me when your have the girl in her underwear by the 2nd session :ROFLMAO:.
I know i'm not here to tell ya how to make your game but since you can choose to be good or bad during the sidequests , why not do that for the main storyline as well ? Could be interesting. That's just my opinion though

4. Language :

- Would be a plus to have a more fluid dialogue; the way the characters speak feels a bit rushed and unnatural (I suppose english isnt your native language so this is just a suggestion (y))

-- Otherwise could be a cool game if you polish it and keep the updates coming ! Best of luck captain ;)

Last edited:

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
How you play sessions? there is no button
edit: you need to move the pictures right but for the hints needs a back button

Last edited:
Reactions: Blaskure

Blaskure

Game Developer
Mar 22, 2020
Okay it look great but how about a bit of introduction or tutorial? You just shove a big empty sandbox to me. The story is meh so far but I'm sure it'll get better. It's an interesting game mechanic.
Firstly thank you for play my game yaaaay
secondly i understand whats ur point
Our purpose is to show you the game and the mechanics, that's why we made a demo not v0.1. According to your feedbacks we will shape the beginning of the game as well.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes