Unity - Abandoned - When I Snap My Fingers [v0.1.8] [Blaskure]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Julius86

Still in early stages. The story part could reveal very interesting, not sure how it will integrate with the therapy part afterwards. Would gain a lot focusing on the main line and leaving the branches for later.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

I like some of the content in it, I think there's potential here, I hope it won't be at 3 stars for long and it improves. As is, I'd call both versions I've played so far worrisomely buggy. As it stands I'd wait another 2 or 3 and see if the dev starts working those kind of kinks out, if that's hammered into place, the concept and paths, while a little tedious to play all and see everything, are already decent.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

MicolashCage

I got baited into trying this game by two things, the surprisingly high scores and raving reviews that followed them, and most of all its interesting premise. Boy was I in for a surprise.

The game starts with a really brief tutorial that doesn't set up anything at all in terms of story (nor does it help with any of its whimsical minigames), and after that you're basically left in medias res, baffled by its apparent lack of structure when it comes to both navigation and progression. You click on an icon representing a specific locale, an event happens, and you're back in the "hub". It all feels incredibly disjointed and lackadaisical.

Let's address the elephant in the room though, the writing. To put it bluntly, it is absolutely atrocious. Dialogues go from being pretentious (and not in a tongue-in-cheek kind of way), to straight up nonsensical most of the time. There is barely any middle ground here, pretty much every interaction between the characters feels extremely unnatural and forced, and some of the events that unfold are borderline absurd.
    It really is a shame when a game with such a different and exploitable premise fails this spectacularly where it matters most, but as things are right now, WISMF reads like a horrible fever dream.

The only positive thing about it, and the only reason I'm not giving it one star, is the quality of the renders and the effort put into making some of the models look unique and original. Other than that, unless there is going to be a massive rewrite and rethinking of the game's foundation down the road, it's gonna be a hard pass from me.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 894997

I have NO CLUE how this game has over 4/5 atm.
    The dialog is a HUGE mess, and make no sens what so ever.
    The conversations just jump to odd places constantly, and nothing makes any sens at all.
    Navigations is TERRIBLE and makes no sens either.
    Neither does choices.
    The so called "animations" are just like 4 frames that is stringed together to simulate animations, and the models move so stiff that it looks terrible.
    The renders are ok, but the rest is just a huge dump of a mess
  5. 5.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: v0.1.5

Overview: A therapist uses unorthodox methods to treat his patients.

Story: You are a therapist with a client list full of hotties. Although you don't talk about it that much your methods include some rather odd options. The story is coherent and the grammar is excellent.

Gameplay: Fairly VN feeling, with a little logic based minigame. You also get a question in each section and you have to neg the girls enough to unlock the "treatments" later. The op promises 6 different girls to "fix", but the current version only implements one. There is also some home life segments where you can decide how creepy you want to be towards your sister, but as far as I can tell there is no payoff for that part of the game yet. There is a money grind, but in the current version it only serves to lock out one of the three possible endings (you have to choose which to do).

With the current game you "treat" one girl until there is a set of three mutually exclusive "endings". In the first, which is kind of a bad end, she simply tells you about a time she was sexually assaulted (blowjob). In another you treat her sexual assault trauma by tying her up to some bondage gear and sexually assaulting the crap out of her (handjob, footjob, vaginal sex). In the third ending you send her off into a dream state where she discovers that she likes sex (vaginal sex, masturbation) or something. That ending was a bit more ambiguous.

Note that even though I call that an "ending", it is implied that there will be further encounters with that girl as the game is expanded, as well as all of the other girls.

Graphics: Well made. The people look like actual people and the sets are realistic and well built.

Overall: I'm putting this one on my watch list. It has the potential to be one of the greats on this site. The current version is a bit of a demo, but if the dev can keep up the quality this will generate a lot of excitement.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

samnoiru

Renders are good, story is ok although still quite short ( only 0.1 though). Characters are quite confusing but this might clear up in future episodes. Overall the game looks promising, especially the bdsm paths. Gonna wait a few releases and then check it again.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Skankhunt 4 2 0

Edit

pros
    Writing is so good.. not talking about the english, i'm talking about the dialogues I really enjoyed the mc's therapy talk. ( diffirent clothes detail is nice )
    renders good enough ( Still good )
    music and sound effects fit scenes ( Same )
    Mini games ( current mini games already looks good but i expect better later days )
    Family members are amazing i love them !

cons
    Gui and buttons seems bad ( Not anymore they are good now )
    Save load is not stable, its work but not stable ( Stable now still not perfect but at least stable )
    No tutorial ( Yaay there is tutorial )

this game has a potential !
    Good luck
  8. N
    4.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: Well I am intrigued and after that short demo I can't wait to see how the MC will build his harem. Dialogue is forceful and pushed just beyond the realm of belief.
    5/5
    Art: Limited scope of characters with a lot more teased than shown. Some of the graphics suffer from the Unity effect so this may just be the case of the engine. But I would recommend looking at some lighting techniques to best show off the girls.
    3/5
    Gameplay: Basic gameplay loop but has the hint of some more advanced and interesting mechanics that can be put in place when interacting with characters. Crashed twice so lost a point due to that.
    4/5
    Overall: The present is White but the future is Bright! 4/5