VN Ren'Py When It All Started [v0.04] [Kalyha]

3.70 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_F95.jpg

Overview:
You are a 19 year old young man living a peaceful life with your "landlady" and two "roommates" in a big house located in downtown.
Back from school on summer holiday you plan on spending time between reconnecting with your sisters and recently married aunty and playing video games with your friends. Your parents are working hard every day to provide for the family. Especially your dad, a computer Engineer, who's been working overtime for weeks to finish an important project.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-22
Release Date: 2023-10-22
Developer: Kalyha -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Other Game: Restore Her Career
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

WIAS_Preview_1.jpg WIAS_Preview_2.jpg WIAS_Preview_3.jpg WIAS_Preview_4.jpg WIAS_Preview_5.jpg WIAS_Preview_6.jpg WIAS_Preview_7.jpg WIAS_Preview_8.jpg WIAS_Preview_9.jpg WIAS_Preview_10.jpg WIAS_Preview_11.jpg WIAS_Preview_12.jpg WIAS_Preview_13.jpg WIAS_Preview_14.jpg WIAS_Preview_15.jpg WIAS_Preview_16.jpg WIAS_Preview_17.jpg WIAS_Preview_18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Looks good, lets hope the teasing is not as bad as in Restore Her Career.
btw, good luck with a new game Kalyha!

EDIT.
And here is a compressed version for those who might prefer it:
PC, 188 MB -
MAC, 182 MB -

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of When it all Started v0.01.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 09.01.2022 (fixed faulty upload)

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It reads well and has an interesting twist for the main characters. I hope the developer gets the pacing right.

We shall see, but good luck to the developer.:coffee:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Kalyha. The warning in your other game made me not play or download it. I don't know if this is meant to be similar. Will it be focused on blackmail and maledom?

Reactions: Lokitox8

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
description sounds nice. Especially the last part. Wake me when the thieves arrive.

good luck with your new one, Kalyha !

Reactions: Kalyha

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Kalyha. The warning in your other game made me not play or download it. I don't know if this is meant to be similar. Will it be focused on blackmail and maledom?
Hey, this game is different and the MC is not the one in RHC. The story will be totally different.
As you can see, there is two paths for each character: Love or Depravity, you'll choose what you prefer. :)

Looks interesting! Is it possible to again play an dominant asshole? Please say yes! :D
I hope the "love" parameter is only optional.^^
Like I just said, if you want corruption and something similar to RHC, you got the Depravity route.
Player's choice will have a huge impact on your relation with the ladies.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey, this game is different and the MC is not the one in RHC. The story will be totally different.
As you can see, there is two paths for each character: Love or Depravity, you'll choose what you prefer. :)
Thanks for the reply.

I'm going to try the game and I'll comment. I am more of going the love route with the LIs, so I will say something about it.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
3.70 star(s) 19 Votes