Daz Where are my panties? (panties with reveal crotch morphs)

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I thought I had a pair of panties where you could pull the crotch aside but leave the panties otherwise on.

But now I can't find them. Anyone know of some Daz panties with morphs like that?

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Example.jpg
D-former can be used to good effect for this.

You can also add a smoothing modifier to deform against the body or an object near the panties:

Example2.jpg

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
There are the Zero clothings. Lot's of morphs.
And i agree, FitControl does offer a lot of morphs as well.
I think you can also fit the clothing without autofit to get them in a position that fits' your need. Is more work but can yield the results you are looking for.

May 31, 2023
There are the Zero clothings. Lot's of morphs.
And i agree, FitControl does offer a lot of morphs as well.
I think you can also fit the clothing without autofit to get them in a position that fits' your need. Is more work but can yield the results you are looking for.
I had some real issues getting a fingering-through-panties scene to work with G9, so I hope something like fit control comes out. I haven't looked at Zero clothings yet, I'll see if they serve my needs. Thanks!

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I had some real issues getting a fingering-through-panties scene to work with G9, so I hope something like fit control comes out. I haven't looked at Zero clothings yet, I'll see if they serve my needs. Thanks!
What i said was for 8 not 9. Though i am sure it will surface for 9 as well.
9 is just kind of fresh still.

The other strategy was to not autofit the clothing. Benefit, you can move it around and make it fit that way.
It doesn't matter if it fits really as long as it looks good to the front where you look at.

Kind of like this here.
Its not fitted so i can move the clothing around and make it appear fit.
Needs patience.
This is just a test... so it look alrightish but not really. Point is, you can move the clothing around and make it fit if you spend some time.

1691084280775.png

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Sounds like something for mesh grabber, unless you're animating it, that might make it trickier but not impossible.

Edit: OR a smoothing modifier with the one doing the fingering as collision item instead of the wearer. But that's dependent on them fitting well without smoothing.

May 31, 2023
Sounds like something for mesh grabber, unless you're animating it, that might make it trickier but not impossible.

Edit: OR a smoothing modifier with the one doing the fingering as collision item instead of the wearer. But that's dependent on them fitting well without smoothing.
Oh thanks, those are good ideas, I'll try them!