Where are the android versions?

Meltreadi

Jun 14, 2022
I've looked at approximately two dozen games/Vans. Not a single one of them had a link to an APK. And I looked through the filter option. There is no option to search by platform that I can find.
So what's up¿ Does F95 not host APKs? Or do I just have the most improbable bad luck?

Meltreadi

Jun 14, 2022
There's a mobile game tag, and it's sometimes worth searching a games thread for Android. There is a request thread for official mobile versions of games, and if a Ren'Py game has no official or fan made Android version yet you can request one. There's also the66's request thread.
I tried the mobile game tag....it sent me a bunch of idle click, Farmville and Tycoon type programs. I want games, not mindless time wasting program where everything has a cool down, (and the constant reminders I can spend real money on worhless currency to shortcircuit the wait system) you have to get your social media friends to play it or you can't advance beyond a certain point.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tried the mobile game tag....it sent me a bunch of idle click, Farmville and Tycoon type programs...
Online games like that aren't allowed here, idle clickers yes but things like in app purchases no. Most of the games on the first page of the mobile game tag search right now are visual novels.