Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
When there are only 6 girls but 2 of them have the exact same hair style, yeah I'm not too sure on this.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Not to be a downer, but I just want to remind people that this dev is also responsible for Sister, Sister, Sister and Cuntswell Academy. Not exactly the greatest track record there.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Not to be a downer, but I just want to remind people that this dev is also responsible for Sister, Sister, Sister and Cuntswell Academy. Not exactly the greatest track record there.
Still better than most dev's who present way worse games, quality whise, and don't even finish them.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I love how in the preview pic the boobs apparently on all of the orange jumpsuits magically grasp onto to the clothing and has it fold neatly underneath dem boobies...

Because that's obviously how clothing works... :rolleyes:

View attachment 320145
It's an issue with Daz 3D.
Virtual Indecency can fix this a bit: by trying to fit it (dForce) to the model and then disable the morphs affecting the problematic zones. They can see those morphs under parameters, after checking to see hidden properties.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I don't think that there is enough content here to know if this is going to be awesome, or an abandoned flop, or anywhere in between. This is more of a "proof of concept" or "demo" or "prologue" than a game yet. Under 5 minute of content.

The concept of a religious school/jail combination is original and a good idea. The models are nice.

Some of the things I would change to make the game excellent:

-Get rid of the girlfriend from the beginning. She is an ugly bitch that only complicates things. She says shit like "I been with a bunch of guys" that's such a fucking turn off... The fact that she exists means that we don't move onto campus, and go home every night. That's a boner kill. A single guy would make a better protagonist than the existing one.

-On the other hand... if the main character MUST have a girlfriend... or wife... It should be a "Good Girl" type or "Prudish". Someone like Sophia from AWAM. Someone "Innocent" and "Sweet"... Someone you have settled down with, or would like to settle down with. This is the counterbalance to the "bad girls". A single man would have no issue fucking all the bad girls. Nor would the current protagonist that is dating a girl that fucked every guy on the block... However, if you are with an amazing girl... One YOU WANT TO BE FAITHFUL TO! It builds that inner conflict in the main character that drives a good story.

-I'd make this game a "mostly sandbox" type game with cut scenes at varying points.

-The reformed nun was a nice touch. The bitch old nun not so much. She should be made hotter.

-At least one of the girls should be wrongfully accused. A good girl that wound up in a bad situation, or a nice girl that made 1 dumb mistake.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
If you've played other VI games you would know that it won't be a grinder. It's not a sandbox game and punani will be served to those that seek it...
Honestly I don't really follow any individual developer/s... I don't really even pay attention to who developed a VN/Game before trying it... That way I can go into a game with an open mind and be more objective when I write my review...

I wasn't saying it would be a grinder, just that it's unknown, but some of the hints it gave suggested there would be stats involved... Such as when you first meet the head nun, a hint is given to be careful how you treat each character, as it might effect how they treat you later on... And that type of game mechanic usually involves stats or some type of metric, and when stats are involved there is some form of grinding... Whether it be the normal open navigation kind (like you mentioned), or the less used Visual Novel style relationship stat grinding (where choices increase and decrease basic character relationship stats)... If it doesn't go with any grinding at all, that's cool...

Zip

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
So it is actually a waste of time to load it better to wait half a year .... although with the extremely slow tempo and super mini updates the mitlerweile only be made it takes 2 years at least until what is there to play ... now anyway It was only a tour of the rooms and imagine the girls and that was it then as good as the small half almost sexzene can not really be described as a content ......

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
finally a game with potential nun-boinking!! pray on my dick you saucy habit wearing sexbunnies!!!

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes