Identify Seeking Where can I download the old hentai pc game star platinum?

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
Apologies if this is not the right place but I'm trying to find a very old game i loved very much but I'm unable to- or run it, at leasrt.

the game is and while i was able to find some , i haven't run them because i honestly have no idea how to...

does anyone know where the find the game, preferably in english, or help me in running it if the links i got are useful?

thank you very much for your help (and apologies if i'm posting in the wrong place, i don't frequent the site often)!

Oct 12, 2018
ya need a torrent client to download links like that, i dont necessarily think thats gonna be enough on its own tho, its marked as pc98, thats not windows 98,that requires an emulator, even if those are seeded(and according to the user who postd it, theyre not in his current seeds) i have no idea how to run an pc98 emulator, sorry man.

the links the guy posted are legit though so t hats nice, i mean the ones in the very last post, atleast they seemed legit on a instant test basis, i have no idea as i previously stated about the pc98 specifically, but theyre atleast surface level what you expect

Oct 12, 2018
that is the very last post made by someone else he psoted 2 mega links and a translation patch, those are indeed legit. I cant testrun it but after s canning through them really quick they d o look to be in a pc98 format, while its not a neasy job, its not a impossible one to set up an emulator for a system that old , iwould love to point you in the right direction but sadly, i dont think youre german, so i cant exactly do that as my resources are german. I can do some digging, if you really need me to, but try to get it done yourself first, if you will?

mikha

Aug 26, 2018
that is the very last post made by someone else he psoted 2 mega links and a translation patch, those are indeed legit. I cant testrun it but after s canning through them really quick they d o look to be in a pc98 format, while its not a neasy job, its not a impossible one to set up an emulator for a system that old , iwould love to point you in the right direction but sadly, i dont think youre german, so i cant exactly do that as my resources are german. I can do some digging, if you really need me to, but try to get it done yourself first, if you will?
thank you! I'll give it a try

Rommn96

Jan 24, 2023
Apologies if this is not the right place but I'm trying to find a very old game i loved very much but I'm unable to- or run it, at leasrt.

the game is and while i was able to find some , i haven't run them because i honestly have no idea how to...

does anyone know where the find the game, preferably in english, or help me in running it if the links i got are useful?

thank you very much for your help (and apologies if i'm posting in the wrong place, i don't frequent the site often)!
Hi, you dont happen to know if there are other active links for downloading this? It seems the download links are gone