Where can I find a large quantity of netori smut with good writing?

wangshuige

Aug 2, 2020
I find it odd that it is mad hard to find netori related content on, well, basically every single smut website. And because of how little of them there are, finding good writing in them was even harder. So I just want to look for some smuts/author with netori content, I am fine with none-netori maledom+corruption, but netori would be prefered, and most importantly, nice writing that subtlly showcase the female protagonist's change of heart.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
If maledom+corruption and exploring the gradual change in the female protag is what you want, NTR is a stone's throw away. It's much more numerous than netori and is pretty much the same thing if you don't self insert.

If you specifically want netori, you are not going to find very many dedicated games for it that makes it the core story element.

wangshuige

Aug 2, 2020
If maledom+corruption and exploring the gradual change in the female protag is what you want, NTR is a stone's throw away. It's much more numerous than netori and is pretty much the same thing if you don't self insert.

If you specifically want netori, you are not going to find very many dedicated games for it that makes it the core story element.
I guess, still bummed that there isn't enough netori content. Thanks though.

Reactions: PeterSBigD

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I guess, still bummed that there isn't enough netori content. Thanks though.
Away from Home is a netori game. It's pretty decent, but not exactly fitting the maledom+corruption vibes. It's more laid back and consensual.

That's the issue with netori. You don't often get to play the equivalent of the NTR antagonist because devs generally want the MC to be somewhat of a "good guy."