Where can I find exactly these different eyes?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
It's included as a MAT option for Millawa 8, which you can get on here in the BUNDLE.

It's confusing though, because it's not an option that shows up on the content tab or Smart Content. Instead, you have to select the Iris surface tab and browse the directory and you'll see it as a texture option there.

Millawa 8.JPG

Honestly though, it's really easy to make your own custom eyes by just PhotoShopping the Iris maps. It's certainly easier making simple geometric graphics like this, then doing it the other way around and trying to paint photo-realistic eyes, lol.

I made this one in less time then it took to render it... about 10 mins in PS. I just put a purple background on one eye, grabbed a sci-fi theme target image with transparent background off Mr. Duck-Duck-Go and changed some of the colors.

EDIT: I forgot to find and edit the pupil map too

eye_new.jpg

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
It's included as a MAT option for Millawa 8, which you can get on here in the BUNDLE.

It's confusing though, because it's not an option that shows up on the content tab or Smart Content. Instead, you have to select the Iris surface tab and browse the directory and you'll see it as a texture option there.

View attachment 3825989

Honestly though, it's really easy to make your own custom eyes by just PhotoShopping the Iris maps. It's certainly easier making simple geometric graphics like this, then doing it the other way around and trying to paint photo-realistic eyes, lol.

I made this one in less time then it took to render it... about 10 mins in PS. I just put a purple background on one eye, grabbed a sci-fi theme target image with transparent background off Mr. Duck-Duck-Go and changed some of the colors.

EDIT: I forgot to find and edit the pupil map too

View attachment 3825992
Thank you man, I appreciate it.

Reactions: Turning Tricks