Where can i get basic stuff like tables, toasters 3d models.

bladestorm69

Jul 29, 2019
Where can i get basic stuff to fill interiors like carpets sofas beds etc that i could then edit for my purposes. i am fine making my own key assets like characters but i am not going to model a fucking toaster. and obviously for free as this is a pirate site. are there any assets packs etc or where do you get your basic elements for your scenes that most certainly are not worth modeling from scratch?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
For Daz? , . Off the top of my head, I know this has a toaster in it. Not the best looking one, but it works.

Just look around on the Daz store for environments, look at the product lists and what they include, and pirate/buy the set/environment. If you want a toaster, look around for kitchen/dining room environments. You'll be bound to run across one eventually. After buying/downloading enough, you'll quickly collect a library of small props for stuff like toasters. Then you can just use the props sections of your Smart Content (for Daz Store products) or search your Content Library for everything else.

bladestorm69

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah right now as i am making zero out of projects buying is not an option but how do you pirate them? 3d assets aren't exactly the hottest hot when it comes to torrenting. is there a site dedicated for pirating 3d assets?

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I personally prefer the peace of mind of not having a creator of an asset coming after me without documentation to prove a purchase, but I'm not going to play moral police. Bookmark this page, as it has all the below links on it.

Here is a list of popular 3D model sharing sites [2022-02-08]:
Some have aggressive/malicious ads, some require registration. Browse at your own risk.
- Fast downloads, Most popular assets can be found
- Fast downloads, Most popular assets can be found
- Fast downloads, Some popular assets can be found
- Fast downloads, Some popular assets can be found
- Slow downloads, Most popular and older assets can be found
- Slow downloads, Some popular and some older assets can be found
Free assets created by MCI Games.
- Fast downloads, Primarily Blender models
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Slow downloads, Some 3d software and utilities can be found
Honorable mention: - Point based/Pay site, Popular assets, Fast downloads, Active community
3D-Load, Render-State, Shadowcore, and ZoneGFX are going to be your best bet. ZoneGFX works off of a point system. 100 points per visit, 50 per download, 500 upon registration (iirc). You can also share assets that you've bought to people requesting them for a certain number of points. You can get some stuff quite a bit before it hits other sites. Otherwise, stick with the previous three. As they all use some combination of MEGA, Google Drive, MediaFire, or GoFile. I'd still recommend uBlock Origin.

If you happen to use a Debrid service like All Debrid or Real-Debrid (for Kodi, for example.), websites like PS-DS and TopGFX become a lot more appealing. The former is the better of the two, though. Everything else tends to be quite hit or miss when it comes to Daz, though you can find some unique stuff at TurboSquid/CGTrader sometimes. But it's usually a mixed bag of file types, are rarely the FBX/OBJ Daz prefers outside of the native .duf/.dsf/etc. files (though, it's not limited to just those), and often don't come with textures applied - though shaders can used to mitigate this, depending on how the OBJ was modeled.

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
Check the free section on TurboSquid or CgTrader. People want to advertise their paid stuff so they release high quality samples for free. Piracy isn't even necessary. Also Polyhaven who're ironically releasing high quality pirate assets (as in 17th century pirates) right now.