Where can I get latest games update?

ADHaxious

Oct 7, 2017
The "Latest Update" section doesn't have pagination. I visit f95 in every 4-5 days but sometime I miss updates of games because Latest Update section only shows limited number of posts and when it is beginning of the month there is lot of updates. Is there any other way?

KTRIOS

Jun 3, 2017
I use the F95 Discord server's 'Updates' section.

You can join it here:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
The "Latest Update" section doesn't have pagination. I visit f95 in every 4-5 days but sometime I miss updates of games because Latest Update section only shows limited number of posts and when it is beginning of the month there is lot of updates. Is there any other way?
Very soon, they have an update planned for the entire site. The Latest Updates page, which they let Donors alpha for them, does have pages. You will be able to go from page to page.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
By the way, the latest updates tab, as you can see here, at the bottom of the frontpage, has the last 100 updates.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
By the way, the latest updates tab, as you can see here, at the bottom of the frontpage, has the last 100 updates.
For OP, click on the button at the left of the "refresh" one (the left of the three buttons on the right side) to change the number of entries up to 100.

Reactions: Papa Ernie