Where do I find models for Unreal Engine?

Zaki_Zaki

Jan 28, 2021
Where can I find NSFW models for Unreal Engine?
I have knowledge in UE5 but no knowledge in Blender or the likes.
I've looked at the Assets Released section and couldn't find any assets for Unreal Engine. Just for the laughs I tried importing a Blender model but it failed.

n3k0d3v

Dec 5, 2017
I don't have experience with UE but I can write out steps at the most basic level:
  • Get the assets/models from
  • Import into your favourite 3D tool such as Blender and modify/create the rig if there is need to do so
  • Export from 3D tool into the formats that are supported by the
  • And finally import those into UE
Since I don't work with UE I don't know the exact step by step instructions but I do have some experience with Godot and the process should be similar (export the model from Blender into glTF and import that one into Godot) for most of the game engines.

Zaki_Zaki

Jan 28, 2021
I don't have experience with UE but I can write out steps at the most basic level:
  • Get the assets/models from
  • Import into your favourite 3D tool such as Blender and modify/create the rig if there is need to do so
  • Export from 3D tool into the formats that are supported by the
  • And finally import those into UE
Since I don't work with UE I don't know the exact step by step instructions but I do have some experience with Godot and the process should be similar (export the model from Blender into glTF and import that one into Godot) for most of the game engines.
Thank you!!
SmutBase looks interesting but too cartoonish for my liking.
I have started working with Daz and even managed to import a character into Daz. The next would be to import it into unreal.
Thank you for your answer