Where do i find this part ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
the older forum had all the games mods and fan art under the same thread but now it is all gone ? like say dream of desire it had all mods and fan arts if i want to look for those where are they located under what forum section ? i hope i explain it correctly English is not my native language.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
the older forum had all the games mods and fan art under the same thread but now it is all gone ? like say dream of desire it had all mods and fan arts if i want to look for those where are they located under what forum section ? i hope i explain it correctly English is not my native language.
In the OP of every thread og game you are looking for , there are all descriptions and you can find if there are , the WT , Cheat Menu , Fan art , Mod , Eventual translations... Just look at the Opening post of the game

Reactions: Dependable_223

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
We had a "Popular Games" section, and each game in there had it's own sub-forum like you're describing. However, we have removed this a few months ago. :( Sorry

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
no problem i understand.

In the OP of every thread og game you are looking for , there are all descriptions and you can find if there are , the WT , Cheat Menu , Fan art , Mod , Eventual translations... Just look at the Opening post of the game
Thanks yes i saw that but not all games has this done some, did add this part witch i am thankfull for bit other only had patches and new game version but no mods and fan art section.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018