Seeking Where I can download MNFView

Jotadeiru

Feb 15, 2018
MNF club has like a cracked version where you can interact wiht all poses, etc. The thing is that I can't find any link to download it, does someone can help me with that.

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
Ok, I think I got it working.
I downloaded the MNF Club rip from this post in the MNF thread. (A little outdated, but I couldn't find anything newer. Let me know if anyone finds a download with the latest poses.)

Then I downloaded the from the crack tool thread.

the adobe fix/installation comes with a readme.txt. read it, follow the instructions. it mentions the install_flash_player_ax32.0.0.363.exe - make sure to run it in windows 7 compatibility mode.

Once that is done, you just extract the MNFclub stuff and use the ANIMS folder, it contains several sets of animations, all of which have their own exes.
(edit: there is talk about the MNFclub file having some virus alerts? So as with everything, download at your own risk, and run an antivirus scan on it just in case)

Last edited:

TBN777

May 21, 2022
Hello guys,

I tried also and worked good. But ... many stuff is missing as the options in the act selector... (they are just a few...)
Maybe i miss some move to do inside the folder when you run the view.
Its nice anyway ! to extract all this and to manage offline the game' poses ;) ... i had some previews lets say about some NPC poses that i couldn"t see ingame (cause i am not a premium character) ;)

Thanks !