Mod Ren'Py Where It All Began [0.6 Full / Ch. 3 Full] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Links not working for me as of today. IDK if its just the site being down or what. But both Mixdrop links here dont work and even the ones from the patreon dont work

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
View attachment 3425048
The top alternative caused an error on my "accept all female options" route in WIAB.
When the animation finishes in the restroom with Miru and the gang guy, I get thrown out when clicking "continue".

Since Ocean is in hiding and I'm not a friend of the Discord kind of communicating, where to post?

Or could some helpful soul deliver? or direct?
Hi JokerLeader

Sorry but had to quote myself from another thread

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
The mod with the patch (that got error with Miru and Krayt gang bathroom scene) is like a whole different save and is not compatible with the one without the patch so I had to start fresh again. And I noticed that the mod without the patch randomly stop showing the mod choices like in the beginning of the game for some weird reason. It appears everything else seems to work after I added the mod w/ patch after the scene (Miru and Krayt gang). And the choices show after that. At least I remember most of the choices when i had to replay the whole thing.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Love your mods, but could you please choose something *besides* Mixdrop for hosting? I get really tired of having to spend 5-10 minutes closing continuous redirects (even with adblock and popup blockers on), just to download a file that with my connection takes less than 10 seconds to finish. Seriously, if it were anybody else I'd just do without the mod... :(

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Love your mods, but could you please choose something *besides* Mixdrop for hosting? I get really tired of having to spend 5-10 minutes closing continuous redirects (even with adblock and popup blockers on), just to download a file that with my connection takes less than 10 seconds to finish. Seriously, if it were anybody else I'd just do without the mod... :(
Use the Patreon link!!!!!!!!!!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote