Fan Art Where It All Began: Fan Art and Assets

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
You don't know Leia's model?
Well, I didn't search much models from WIAB, At the moment I'm in the quest for Haley and Helen characters from The Grey Dream. And I accidently found Dylan. I think lot of assests can be found at Raiya, Outoftouch, Sabby and Mousso. Though I really like Mousso's models, only Ginny so far was pretty close to one female character I was looking before. And thanks for Albany. BTW... I mentioned those three and not the others just because I like them bit more.

Reactions: ItsNotUs

KinkyStyle

Nov 12, 2022
Where It All Began is an absolute masterpiece when it comes to blending visuals, story, and music into one heart-pounding experience! The stunning visuals pull you in immediately, with each scene painted in breathtaking detail—from the lifelike character animations to the atmospheric backgrounds that set the perfect tone.

But it doesn’t stop there—the story grips you from the start, with unexpected twists and intense moments that keep you on the edge of your seat, eager for more.

And the music? It’s the cherry on top! Every track is perfectly timed, heightening the emotional depth and amplifying the suspense of key moments. Together, the visuals, story, and music create an immersive, thrilling adventure that feels cinematic and totally unforgettable.

If you're ready for a visual novel that will leave you breathless, Where It All Began is a must-play!

imrahir

Apr 7, 2018
Where It All Began is an absolute masterpiece when it comes to blending visuals, story, and music into one heart-pounding experience! The stunning visuals pull you in immediately, with each scene painted in breathtaking detail—from the lifelike character animations to the atmospheric backgrounds that set the perfect tone.

But it doesn’t stop there—the story grips you from the start, with unexpected twists and intense moments that keep you on the edge of your seat, eager for more.

And the music? It’s the cherry on top! Every track is perfectly timed, heightening the emotional depth and amplifying the suspense of key moments. Together, the visuals, story, and music create an immersive, thrilling adventure that feels cinematic and totally unforgettable.

If you're ready for a visual novel that will leave you breathless, Where It All Began is a must-play!
I believe this was supposed to end up in the main WIAB thread in its review section, this thread is for fan art and assets