4.30 star(s) 182 Votes

Jef17904

Dec 28, 2018
MacOs once I Chmod permission not running

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/private/var/folders/90/clnddrfd4l3_9zy320nx6jd80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/61A9C3A6-5201-4928-A545-78DC6623A5DB/d/DarkNeighbourhood-1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/private/var/folders/90/clnddrfd4l3_9zy320nx6jd80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/61A9C3A6-5201-4928-A545-78DC6623A5DB/d/DarkNeighbourhood-1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "/private/var/folders/90/clnddrfd4l3_9zy320nx6jd80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/61A9C3A6-5201-4928-A545-78DC6623A5DB/d/DarkNeighbourhood-1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/private/var/folders/90/clnddrfd4l3_9zy320nx6jd80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/61A9C3A6-5201-4928-A545-78DC6623A5DB/d/DarkNeighbourhood-1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
File "/private/var/folders/90/clnddrfd4l3_9zy320nx6jd80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/61A9C3A6-5201-4928-A545-78DC6623A5DB/d/DarkNeighbourhood-1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Pervy Lad

The dev_force.rpy causes these errors because the script file and the patch file contain the same things I tried it by using enable renpy and unren adn both times it caused those errors and I also tried it by just adding the dev_force.rpy files to the game folder without running either one but that still caused it.

Delete game folder minus save files extract game files delete script.rpy and script.rpyc rename patch files that come already in the zip file to script.rpy and script.rpyc. If you run unren your going to have to open the new script file and delete out one thing. One startup you'll hit a error label splashscreen:* is defined 2 times so you'll have to open the new script file and delete out one of them and overwrite the file and you should be good to go.

https://f95zone.to/threads/where-it-all-began-v0-3a-ocean.19856/post-1703542

@saberylily

Pregnancy is a 50 50 chance of getting her pregnant when you fuck her and will probably be the same with the other girls in the game. I fucked her one time and got her pregnant. Only way I knew she was pregnant was by looking at the variables after fucking her.

Reactions: saberylily

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
In this version v0.3a , after scarlet dinner date and movie , got an exception error , where couldn't ignore this error no matter how you chose any chioces , this error can't be skipped to proceed further . If some one solved , kindly share the details .

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What i dont understand:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also witch patch is the most current for 0.3a ?? the patch in main page seem to still have bugs and i saw several post after that thread with fix patch named in them witch makes this more confusing ??

Reactions: Valeck

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What i dont understand:

Also witch patch is the most current for 0.3a ?? the patch in main page seem to still have bugs and i saw several post after that thread with fix patch named in them witch makes this more confusing ??
Easily explained, despite being able to keep them together Miru really is there as an NTR trigger. Everything that happens around her is there as a trigger for NTR. Fucking Donna while at war with Katie is another trigger for that. If you don't want Miru cheating and/or splitting up with the MC then (obviously) don't put your dick in anyone else and keep Miru from picking options to go with other people.

As far as Katie is concerned, you haven't followed the story properly or are really bad at getting hints. It makes it pretty obvious why she treats him like that.

Do not read unless you really want it spoiled if you missed it.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Easily explained, despite being able to keep them together Miru really is there as an NTR trigger. Everything that happens around her is there as a trigger for NTR. Fucking Donna while at war with Katie is another trigger for that. If you don't want Miru cheating and/or splitting up with the MC then (obviously) don't put your dick in anyone else and keep Miru from picking options to go with other people.

As far as Katie is concerned, you haven't followed the story properly or are really bad at getting hints. It makes it pretty obvious why she treats him like that.

Do not read unless you really want it spoiled if you missed it.

Thanks for explaining:

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's up with the NRT tag; is it a full on cuck game? And what's the pregnancy content, anyway?
So far NTR is avoidable but the girlfriend has constant NTR triggers so you need to be careful. This won't be a game where you can fuck everyone, cheat on her even once ad she's spreading her legs for someone else and she will find out eventually.

So far there is a lass you can cheat on your girlfriend with that has a chance of getting pregnant.

You have a choice, either stay faithful to the girlfriend and fuck no one else or yes, you are playing a cuck game. You can't have it all here.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
View attachment 266999
Just a piece of advice to anyone wanting to punch someone (or something)... Don't do it like this unless you love to dislocate your thumb (or worse). At least we can assume the author has never punched someone/something hard. :D
aaaaand another thing thats been pointed at that i didnt care to know but now cant be unbothered by it lol

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So far NTR is avoidable but the girlfriend has constant NTR triggers so you need to be careful. This won't be a game where you can fuck everyone, cheat on her even once ad she's spreading her legs for someone else and she will find out eventually.

So far there is a lass you can cheat on your girlfriend with that has a chance of getting pregnant.

You have a choice, either stay faithful to the girlfriend and fuck no one else or yes, you are playing a cuck game. You can't have it all here.
what if you cheated but accepted being blackmailed? she wont cheat on you then... or even if you do you can always choose not to make her cheat/revenge fuck.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes