4.30 star(s) 182 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This won't be a game where you can fuck everyone,
You have a choice, either stay faithful to the girlfriend and fuck no one else or yes, you are playing a cuck game. You can't have it all here.
what if Harem fetish gets voted for? but so far yes i agree with you. ATM you cant have it all. even if harem is implemented ima assume its only gonna be for household + miru. having EVERONE may be a stretch... unless you be the new kingpin and force that to happen ....but yeah

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what if you cheated but accepted being blackmailed? she wont cheat on you then... or even if you do you can always choose not to make her cheat/revenge fuck.
You only get the option before you get so many points. If enough NTR point build up she'll cheat without giving the option or she'll just break up with the MC.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
You only get the option before you get so many points. If enough NTR point build up she'll cheat without giving the option or she'll just break up with the MC.
ah i didnt make her build up NTR points so didnt know that. also i got the bug that pops up when you dont have enough points to try and hit on lucas. so never got past that nor did i have the intention to. i played the NTR-on play through just to see how that went if you chose to sleep in guest room instead of katie room but not hit on lucas.

lenzo

Oct 20, 2018
android version here i cant confirm name can somebody share save file at the beginning with named character please?

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
i got a crash after the scarlet scene in everyway.
after the intimate scene , even leaving before intimate scene. not gonna say what due to spoilers.
anybody got the same ? i saw some of you guys got it but dunno where

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Just because they say that they are not on one thing doesn't mean that they are not on something else.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
In version 0.3 there are so many hints that you don't have to be Holmes to understand who Professor Moriarty is in this game.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Just started this one. First impressions: looks really interesting. The girlfriend is 10/10, the writing is quite good (a few mistakes but no biggie) and looking at the tags the developer has ambition at least.
The gang's name is the Krayts? German-Indian-Americans created a gang and the name is a portmanteau of an ethnic slur for Germans and

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Me neither , but then the screenplay it's lame ... Obviously this games are made with the incest purpose but then because of Patreons politc they decided to Hide (relations) to be fair ... no matter how good friend would you be with someone you wont get involved in this comeback home bullshit ... without the familly relation the screenplay looks lame ... Just my opinion .
I agree. Without the familial relations mentioned, incest or not, the story is virtually incomprehensible. I started playing without incest and had no clue why he was going, how he knew these people, what his relationship to them was and why it mattered. The story didn't make much sense until I added the family relationships.

And you can choose not to pursue the incest content. Patreon's rules on this are kinda ridiculous.

HiveMind

Feb 15, 2018
Just started this one. First impressions: looks really interesting. The girlfriend is 10/10, the writing is quite good (a few mistakes but no biggie) and looking at the tags the developer has ambition at least.
The gang's name is the Krayts? German-Indian-Americans created a gang and the name is a portmanteau of an ethnic slur for Germans and
I think Krayts is more of a hint at the from 50s/60s England

Reactions: Minengeschoss

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
There should be a way to keep track of some relevant stats like my NTR points because it's really hard not to forget the route I'm taking between patch releases.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@DiroGoodboy

Extract game files using something like unren then in game hit shift + O and click variables then you can look at the variables there and see what you are on.

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
Am I doing something wrong? Game still returning some errors (I can ignore them though) even with bugfix and patch doesn't seem to work either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HiveMind

Feb 15, 2018
Am I doing something wrong? Game still returning some errors (I can ignore them though) even with bugfix and patch doesn't seem to work either.

did you load save after adding bugfix/patch? $helen is defined in label start, so this error shouldn't happen if you start a new game

ustar

Dec 29, 2017

After apply bugfix patch, you have to start the game from the beginning, since this is defined there.

DDillers

Jun 20, 2017
Game is cool, girls are really hot. Just wish less games were the "supernatural/superpowers/evil organization" route and could just be slice of life about fucking girls.

Reactions: Valeck

DiroGoodboy

Oct 18, 2016
did you load save after adding bugfix/patch? $helen is defined in label start, so this error shouldn't happen if you start a new game
After apply bugfix patch, you have to start the game from the beginning, since this is defined there.
Thanks, sorry I had to make such a question with a obvious answer.

On another subject, when the walkthrough mentions dom route for Katie, is she the Dom or it the MC?

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes