4.30 star(s) 182 Votes

HiveMind

Feb 15, 2018
Thanks, sorry I had to make such a question with a obvious answer.

On another subject, when the walkthrough mentions dom route for Katie, is she the Dom or it the MC?
In the Walkthrough Katie Dom Route (Go to War with Katie) means MC dominates Katie (as for now; you can hit her or hurt her verbally) and Katie Sub Route (don't go to war with Katie) means Katie dominates MC (as for now). Theres the possibility that those Routes turn into the opposite in the next updates, as MC looks for ways to get back at Katie when on Katie Sub Route and to dominate her instead, as well as Katie could look for opportunities to get revenge on MC for hurting her on Katie Dom Route. I would recommend to play both and keep a save for each and check how the Story continues

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ok I tried the last long awaited version: am I missing something or there's only one cheating scene of Miru (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)?
If that's all I'm tempted to stop the pledges here.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ozzo

You mean sister right as I don't remember any cousins in the game and CP must stand for corporal punishment.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@ozzo

Oh that idiot I forgot all about that turd burglar. I took one look at him and went hell no your not touching anything but yourself. I put them on the ignore list which would explain why I forgot about them as they are not worth remembering.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
A really good game so far with a cool story behind. Do you know how often the dev updates the game? I started to play in the 0.3 version and it has a lot of content so I imagine it could take like 3 months.

D

Deleted member 1200074

Has anyone done any fan sigs for this game yet?

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
latest patreon post plus render.

Hello,

Fetish suggestions are now open till April 3rd.
Every Patreon who is at least a Gothic Girl can suggest one. Please write me a private message.

Previous winners:
- Blackmail
- Pregnancy
- Sneaky sex

Random preview for everyone:

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
What a mess! Bad story. Some of the worst writing I've ever seen with grammar & spelling that will make your eyes bleed. Even poor translation couldn't excuse just how awful it is. Unrealistic choices. No flow at all. It's very tedious and boring. I DID like the raccoon cameo. The render quality was consistently good but the tats & piercings ruined most of the best-looking models. The aunt looked her age, (except for the tats,) but not the parents. The relationships aren't kept straight, bouncing back & forth between "sister" and "friend" at times. If you're a hardcore "NTR" fan you might be able to stomach this tripe to feed your kink but playing "no-NTR" is not worthwhile for those of us not into that. I gave up just after the dinner at Auntie's, (dev: note spelling!) although I'm surprised I lasted even that long.

Save your bandwidth and skip this one, folks.

Reactions: Jubz and Zenithtb

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So I'm confused....is there no incest anymore or there is? Half of you posters here in this thread keep saying mom/sister/aunt/cousin and the other half say friend/friend/other friend???? Can someone either tell us how to enable incest or if not then stop posting about mom/sister/aunt and keep these posts at friend/friend. Thanks.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
So I'm confused....is there no incest anymore or there is? Half of you posters here in this thread keep saying mom/sister/aunt/cousin and the other half say friend/friend/other friend???? Can someone either tell us how to enable incest or if not then stop posting about mom/sister/aunt and keep these posts at friend/friend. Thanks.
See OP.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
As requested, fan sigs/fan signatures:

WIAB-Leia.gif WIAB-Helen.gif WIAB-Miru.gif WIAB-Katie.gif WIAB-Scarlet.gif

Links:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/289049_WIAB-Leia.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/289047_WIAB-Helen.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/289050_WIAB-Miru.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/289048_WIAB-Katie.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/289051_WIAB-Scarlet.gif

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I didn't know sneaky sex was considered a fetish lmao.
...yeah this was my fault lol at the time i didnt want Cuck to win but after discussing the possibilities with Dev i got over it and actually voted for that this time around. as for sneaky sex being a fetish its not that hard to believe in my opinion. lets face it scat is a fetish -.- i remember when i first head of that i was told it was when a girl goes skee bop shi bop on some guys dick.... i was lied to :cry::LOL:

one thing about the dev i really like regarding fetish polls. Is he (so far) applies each fetish to both NTR and Non NTR players

Jansen

May 8, 2017

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello,

After three times second place.. Cuckold has made its way to the top.

Result (Including double vote):
Cuckold: 13 Votes
Golden Shower: 3 Votes
BBW: 2 Votes

What can you expect from Cuckold.

There will now be a route for you to share your girl. (It might doesn't apply for every character if it doesn't fit their personality. But I have a logic solution for that.)

For the NON-NTR players:
Your girl might be interested in sharing you. ;)

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes