Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Too bad my old saves aren't working. Has anyone an old save from the beginning of the latest version?

Oceanlab

Siren of the sea
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Oceanlab, this mistake still remains in v0.4:

Pay attention for it please.
Incest patch needs to be corrected as well.
Fixed it. I'll wait a day before I upload the fixed version. In case there are more bugs that I need to tackle.

So everyone please tell me if you find a bug.

DrakoGhoul

Jul 13, 2018
Too bad my old saves aren't working. Has anyone an old save from the beginning of the latest version?
Yeah i hate when that happens to games but thankfully this isn't a grindy game even though it has alot content already so having to start over is fine for me right now.

Now if you had to grind(Money, Points etc) or in every update you have to start over when the game is a huge Sandbox(Looking at you Summertimesaga) because of save incompatibility problems i usually skip it unless the content is interesting enough because these games be too long and too time consuming to start over completely sometimes.

Lordcyber36

Jun 21, 2017
Hello Bros need help the Google drive link for the incest patch is not working is there any other links?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Wow.. game is soooo different when you pick another choices (after update my save game didn't work and i start a new one). Never expected that. Good work! I'm amazed!

Avaron1974

Aug 22, 2018
Katie's routes are so schizophrenic.

One minute I hate her then I want to hug her and then I see a scene with her in the other sisters car and now I want to follow her love route.

She looked so sad.

Reactions: Kripke

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
In the version 0.3 with incest patch as script.rpy older Asian woman definitely called Miru her dauther and younger Asian woman - Miru's sister. With this patch you cannot play 0.4, game just over after 0.3 content. With new incest patch as patch.rpy (I wasted plenty of time searching the origin of script errors in 0.4 with script.rpy, no info of new incest patch in OP) checked right now - that's Miru's mother and sister. So I suppose new patch is actually working.

Update: played some more - there's no incest in 0.4 with patch.rpy, Dylan becomes MC's best friend instead of father. Something definitely wrong with this patch.
I got errors when using my old save from previous version, so I replayed from scratch, with the patch. Dylan was referred to as "Dad", mother mother aunt, aunt and so forth. Uncle in prison as well. Worked for me.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Don't actually mind the subtle little changes just wish there was a bit more content with Helen the whole game seems to be solely focused on what's happened to her yet we have only seen her a few times.
Hm, I thought in the beginning as well, it's about her but now the plot is all over the place. You got Helen's accident, you got the black gang Krayt, you got this Mystery person who wants MC in Jail, you got Miru's Ninja family and Katie being crazy (together with the entire family fallout). Each single one of these storylines could be enough for an engaging game. All of them together make me cautious if the dev didn't overdo it and it get's hard to bring it all properly together. Yes some of it may be easier to thread together than other things but all in all it might get messy real fast and Update 0.04 seems at least to go into that direction IMHO.

Oceanlab

Siren of the sea
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Hm, I thought in the beginning as well, it's about her but now the plot is all over the place. You got Helen's accident, you got the black gang Krayt, you got this Mystery person who wants MC in Jail, you got Miru's Ninja family and Katie being crazy (together with the entire family fallout). Each single one of these storylines could be enough for an engaging game. All of them together make me cautious if the dev didn't overdo it and it get's hard to bring it all properly together. Yes some of it may be easier to thread together than other things but all in all it might get messy real fast and Update 0.04 seems at least to go into that direction IMHO.
It is one story line. All these factions are tied together somehow.

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
Or wait for it.... Maybe quite a bit of this ties together with each other. Just you don't know yet.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes