4.30 star(s) 182 Votes

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Couple issues I found in the compressed ver + incest patch (maybe also applies to the vanilla build?)
- game/image/cl51.jpg is missing (it looks like cls51.jpg works fine for what it's supposed to show)
- undefined var crash right after the scene where you give Katie some fingerloving:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The "Katiefeet" bug should've been fixed in the normal version.
I will look into that picture thing. It works for me.

Eh? How?
She can break up with MC, if you cheat/avoid her but not the other way around, as far as I know.
You'll be able to break up with her in the next update.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I like Miru and can't wait to impregnate her on one of my playthroughs. I am also looking forward to see what happens with her and the cop and if she will keep things a juicy secret from me on my other playthrough. ;)

Reactions: Mwanted and fbass
D

Deleted member 1200074

Eh? How?
She can break up with MC, if you cheat/avoid her but not the other way around, as far as I know.
I meant you can make decisions to force the breakup. Apologies I wrote that poorly. I blame the mary jane.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wow there are already SEVERAL different outcomes depending on the choices you make.

penzor

Jun 5, 2019
Has someone already made a guide that explains who are every characters? When the game started it felt like I skipped an episode, you are dropped in so many plots and characters appear out of nowhere. Its very interesting and very good so far, dont misunderstand me, but very dense. Also, ignore me, pls continue.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Liking the game so far! Jw, will there be possible NTR scenes with the Mom and Sis? Not really into incest, so is that an option?
Just don't use the patch.(though I'm not sure what you'll end up with) But your only roomate is your girlfriend patch or no patch. Maybe ThunderRob knows?

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
may i ask? how to trigger the "donna scene"? after i had a fight with katie at the bar the MC just walked out at the bar and it's all done? pls help im new here

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Please Oceanlab , when you add variables into your game, do it by using the default statement, to keep you game compatible with saves from a previous update. If you need more information, just follow the link in my signature.

Reactions: k8taponnyn
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes