4.30 star(s) 182 Votes

Riitesh

Apr 22, 2019
First of All
I like the story and Concept. And Story/Sex Scene Ratio is also good.
I played both NTR and Non-NTR Path and i think it is almost Balanced. It is nice that NTR is not forced on obedience and NTR situation are really well defined/Justified.
Although It seems this Prego Feature is going to complicate things and i would like to see how Devs are gonna manage them.
Like how many Women, MC can Knock-up. I wish this doesn't effect Story/Sex Scene ratio.
There are still lots of Unknown in the story.

BTW Does Anyone else feel that HELEN is the hottest woman in game ???

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For me it's
Top Tier-Mom, Scarlet, and Leia then Maybe Miru older sister and her Mother.

Middle Tier-Donna, Zoey, Katie, Gina and your former High school lover(blanking on her name right now)

Low Tier- Miru and everyone else unless im forgetting.

I haven't reached the new content yet as im building up different route saves so i don't have to restart over entirely for each routes next update again.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
What changes in the game for once is that the father of MC is there, he is not dead, divorced, disappeared at sea or kidnapped by aliens.
We can even have friendly relations with him (I'm not into guys) but it changes, it would be cool to have him as a wingman, can give good scenes.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Oceanlab, this mistake still remains in v0.4:
@OceanlabAnother example: You can't get zoey points because of wrong syntax ($zoey+1 / $zoey+2 in lines 7429 / 7446) but get invited to the camp nontheless because you ask if zoey points are less than 1 instead of greater than 1 (line 7506)
Pay attention for it please.
Incest patch needs to be corrected as well.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Too bad my old saves aren't working. Has anyone an old save from the beginning of the latest version?
Yeah i hate when that happens to games but thankfully this isn't a grindy game even though it has alot content already so having to start over is fine for me right now.

Now if you had to grind(Money, Points etc) or in every update you have to start over when the game is a huge Sandbox(Looking at you Summertimesaga) because of save incompatibility problems i usually skip it unless the content is interesting enough because these games be too long and too time consuming to start over completely sometimes.

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
Hello Bros need help the Google drive link for the incest patch is not working is there any other links?

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Wow.. game is soooo different when you pick another choices (after update my save game didn't work and i start a new one). Never expected that. Good work! I'm amazed!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Katie's routes are so schizophrenic.

One minute I hate her then I want to hug her and then I see a scene with her in the other sisters car and now I want to follow her love route.

She looked so sad.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
In the version 0.3 with incest patch as script.rpy older Asian woman definitely called Miru her dauther and younger Asian woman - Miru's sister. With this patch you cannot play 0.4, game just over after 0.3 content. With new incest patch as patch.rpy (I wasted plenty of time searching the origin of script errors in 0.4 with script.rpy, no info of new incest patch in OP) checked right now - that's Miru's mother and sister. So I suppose new patch is actually working.

Update: played some more - there's no incest in 0.4 with patch.rpy, Dylan becomes MC's best friend instead of father. Something definitely wrong with this patch.
I got errors when using my old save from previous version, so I replayed from scratch, with the patch. Dylan was referred to as "Dad", mother mother aunt, aunt and so forth. Uncle in prison as well. Worked for me.

4.30 star(s) 182 Votes