4.30 star(s) 182 Votes

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Don't actually mind the subtle little changes just wish there was a bit more content with Helen the whole game seems to be solely focused on what's happened to her yet we have only seen her a few times.
Hm, I thought in the beginning as well, it's about her but now the plot is all over the place. You got Helen's accident, you got the black gang Krayt, you got this Mystery person who wants MC in Jail, you got Miru's Ninja family and Katie being crazy (together with the entire family fallout). Each single one of these storylines could be enough for an engaging game. All of them together make me cautious if the dev didn't overdo it and it get's hard to bring it all properly together. Yes some of it may be easier to thread together than other things but all in all it might get messy real fast and Update 0.04 seems at least to go into that direction IMHO.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Hm, I thought in the beginning as well, it's about her but now the plot is all over the place. You got Helen's accident, you got the black gang Krayt, you got this Mystery person who wants MC in Jail, you got Miru's Ninja family and Katie being crazy (together with the entire family fallout). Each single one of these storylines could be enough for an engaging game. All of them together make me cautious if the dev didn't overdo it and it get's hard to bring it all properly together. Yes some of it may be easier to thread together than other things but all in all it might get messy real fast and Update 0.04 seems at least to go into that direction IMHO.
It is one story line. All these factions are tied together somehow.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Or wait for it.... Maybe quite a bit of this ties together with each other. Just you don't know yet.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's a lot to take in at the moment but I'm guessing all these paths are connected in some way but it looks like someone has it in for the Zane family perhaps another family? something that Dylan has done perhaps.

Reactions: Nightphysics

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hm, I thought in the beginning as well, it's about her but now the plot is all over the place. You got Helen's accident, you got the black gang Krayt, you got this Mystery person who wants MC in Jail,
All of those are the same thing.

If you pay attention to Abigail she says

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
Or wait for it.... Maybe quite a bit of this ties together with each other. Just you don't know yet.
If you had read my post properly, there wouldn't have been the need for this response. There is the possibility of that but as I said, it gets harder with each and every puzzle piece you introduce and the last update made me a bit cautious as to whether Oceanlab will be able to bring it all together. The glaring amount of (yes only minor but still) mistakes leave me skeptic though. The driverseat being on the wrong side for a town in Texas, the fact that suspected criminals aren't in the same prison as convicted criminals and that pregnancy tests don't work 2 days after coitus are just a few examples. I'm not denying the possibility of it all coming together well but I doubt it.

All of those are the same thing.

If you pay attention to Abigail she says

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did pay attention and yes, as I wrote in that post you partially quoted (and seemingly only partially read), some parts are easier to bring together but it doesn't mean it might not still end in a mess.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
This update was definitely a twist of events that i was not expecting , but i did enjoy it, i play the Alpha MC\Love routes so there is no NTR Cuck bullshit for me, but i still needed to check the walkthrough, there is so many sub paths in all the routes, it would be better to be more linear just NTR or No NTR, the way the game is now the dev is gonna need quite a lot of time to finish the game, but i hope to do some stuff with Abigail in the future she is quite beautiful..

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
latest patreon post:

Hello,
You might know the girl on the right, Emilie.

(Say hi.)
(The quality looks bad because this was the time I had to downscale the resolution of the character assets, because my pc couldn't handle them.)

I don't really like how she looks.. But what do you guys think?
I've created a new Emilie.

Left the old one
Right the new one.
Drag the picture into a new browser tab for a better view.

Screenshot (31).png

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
latest patreon post:

Hello,
You might know the girl on the right, Emilie.

(Say hi.)
(The quality looks bad because this was the time I had to downscale the resolution of the character assets, because my pc couldn't handle them.)

I don't really like how she looks.. But what do you guys think?
I've created a new Emilie.

Left the old one
Right the new one.
Drag the picture into a new browser tab for a better view.

View attachment 322857
Definitely second one. Looks more natural, less like a vamp, still hot.
Worth more than a thousand Miru's. :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
one of the few games with both ntr and non-ntr paths that the non-path has some meat to it..probably(imho) the very best in that respect of all in the genre to balance things nicely and please all sides..cellmate is effin' hot AF and i hope to heck she is not a one-off encounter..although methinks since i clicked pregnancy always on..she's knocked up..definitely...as another is already knocked up(as shown) thats 2 babymammas and counting ;) on the non-ntr path(i do not know on the ntr path as i do not play those) Miru is a total Yandere..that girl is going to kill someone(s) is best to intro her to the joys of another dame going down on her and let her co-dominate dames with MC to insure his survival..lOL

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This update was definitely a twist of events that i was not expecting , but i did enjoy it, i play the Alpha MC\Love routes so there is no NTR Cuck bullshit for me, but i still needed to check the walkthrough, there is so many sub paths in all the routes, it would be better to be more linear just NTR or No NTR, the way the game is now the dev is gonna need quite a lot of time to finish the game, but i hope to do some stuff with Abigail in the future she is quite beautiful..
Nelythia Nightphysics RedPillBlues ThunderRob
decided to play the update the walkthrough had me worried but it looks like Eerie Entity was right about Donna im still kinda worried about using the Pregnancy option as much as i want to knock up my mom aunt and twin sister Leia

due to this game has some fucked up shit in it as well as gang something tells me once i do knock up my family something may happen in the future for them to have a miscarriage

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 182 Votes