Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Where the Heart is - Cheat, game enhancement Mod + music [EP23 / compatible to EP24] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
WTHI - Mod Banner.jpg

Info June 13, 2023
Mod developement is stopped from me!

Edit Sept. 27, 2023

The Mod is still stopped from me.
But after a quick check it seems my Mods
(EP23Cheat and EP23AudioCheat)
are also working for the new EP24, too.

Please also keep in mind that the orig. WT
is only up to EP18 available.

Updated: 2022-10-01
Game/Creator: Where the Heart is / CheekyGimp ( )
Modder: KoGa3 ( )
Mod Versions: EP23Cheat (cheating / WT for EP1-18) / EP23AudioCheat (with add. music player)
Game Version: EP 23 and EP24
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod variant with cheat/game enhancement
Download Mod EP23Cheat (~5MB)
(compatible to game Ep24)
-

Mod variant with additional music player
Download Mod EP23AudioCheat bugfix (~140MB)
(compatible to game Ep24)
-

Android port from the game compressed EP24
with integrated Mod EP23AudioCheat (~1.23GB)
-

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
WtHi_Mod11_01.jpg WtHi_Mod11_02.jpg WtHi_Mod11_03.jpg WtHi_Mod11_04.jpg WtHi_Mod11_05.jpg WtHi_Mod11_06.jpg

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info: I made a test version 1.1 with the function "QuickMusic". With that you can play some music tracks "manually" in the game. But I'm not sure yet whether I will continue to use it for this Mod in the future. Maybe I'll do a poll, or I'll see from the download counts if something like this is desired - or not.

Oops, there is a bug in v1.1... now uploading a fixed version 1.1a. Sorry!

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Info: I made a test version 1.1 with the function "QuickMusic". With that you can play some music tracks "manually" in the game. But I'm not sure yet whether I will continue to use it for this Mod in the future. Maybe I'll do a poll, or I'll see from the download counts if something like this is desired - or not.

I was hoping you would include your music track to it. Granted, mostly been playing this game while I was listening to podcasts on YouTube anyways, but still felt this game lacked in music, and I know from your past mods how good of a job you do with that. Thank you so very much. Oh, and side note, I noticed you left out Wanda. I know, she's a bit of a b***h, but maybe for the sake of completion, I guess. ;)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I was hoping you would include your music track to it. Granted, mostly been playing this game while I was listening to podcasts on YouTube anyways, but still felt this game lacked in music, and I know from your past mods how good of a job you do with that. Thank you so very much. Oh, and side note, I noticed you left out Wanda. I know, she's a bit of a b***h, but maybe for the sake of completion, I guess. ;)
Thanks for the info! I had actually overlooked the Wanda points - Sorry. I'll add her in the next Mod update (in both mod variants, but maybe only in the cheat screen).

About the music integration: I actually considered integrating my music even in the game scripts for a short time, too. But then I calculated: per chapter estimated ~3 hours (is the approx. "work" time of other Mods of mine) multiplied with currently already 19 games chapters = :eek: . That's a bit too much time for me...

But since I was already at it, I integrated this "QuickMusic" function. And I could integrate a few additional titles/moods in the future, too.

So, all that remains now is to wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope you all stay healthy!

Zero919

May 2, 2017

thanks for the mod ;)
it seems that Wanda's statistics are missing there
and is it possible to change the color of statistics? sometimes red is not clearly visible on different backgrounds

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
thanks for the mod ;)
and is it possible to change the color of statistics? sometimes red is not clearly visible on different backgrounds
Thanks, I've already been notified about the missing Wanda points in my cheating screen. And in the meantime a had a few "minutes" and integrated it in my Mod on my PC.
Because of the sometimes hard to read info screen: I also already tried something out. I still have to do a little "fine tunig", but maybe I can upload a new Mod version tomorrow with both changes.
Would it be possible for you to include an in-game-walkthrough in the mod?
Well, unfortunately that is far beyond my capabilities. The game is already too complex for me with its various options and the big amount of content. And I think just displaying the points for the game choices is actually only a little bit more than what my info screen already does. But even that would take to much time for me already.

But there's also another - even bigger - reason: I'm already way behind in my own playthrough! I think I got stuck at chapter 12 or 13 the last time I played it some time ago...

But I saw on the game main page that there are already some others doing walkthroughs/Mods for this game, only EP 19 isn't finished yet by them.

Reactions: Zero919

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
thanks for the mod ;)
Info: I' ve updated my Mod (both versions) with the "Wanda - points" and the improved info screen font. In addition, I also added a few more tracks for the Mod version with music.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Info: I' ve updated my Mod (both versions) with the "Wanda - points" and the improved info screen font. In addition, I also added a few more tracks for the Mod version with music.
I saw you were doing something with it. Awesomeness, thank you! I'll give it a try.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
You keep making it better. Not a complaint, quite the opposite, I am loving the improvements, thank you so very much!!!

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
You keep making it better. Not a complaint, quite the opposite, I am loving the improvements, thank you so very much!!!
Thank you. Unless there are any bugs or I forgot an important character in the cheat menu, these are probably the "final" versions now of both Mod versions. Of course, if anyone has a suggestion for an improvement, I will take a look at it.

Happy Holidays!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
I've made a little update for my Mod version with cheating + music. Similar to the one from "A Wife And Mother" I reworked the "QuickMusic" function a bit:
- additional music screen, quick activation with moving the mouse over the music icon
- when selecting/playing a "mood" track, all tracks from the same mood are playing in a row
- also new: a "play all" button to play all tracks (incl. main menu theme) in a row
- added a volume slider into the QuickMusic screen

Short note:
Those who are already using the previous Mod version with music, and do not see the new "mouse over" music screen: Please turn the "QuickMusic" function off and on again in the Mod menu once, then it should work.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
If this mod would have additionally built in walkthrough mod too it would be great, because currently available walkthrough mods for this game are only with added incest to the game, and as we know originally this game is not a game with incest.

By the way, I like incest games very much, but in the case of this one I prefer her original form so without an additionally forced incest in the game.

Reactions: MojoJoeJoe