Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
the short hair is a vast improvement..she was never a "looker" to begin with..but at least now i do not need the bag for her head..HAHAAA!!
as for the booty of the gods..WTF..who?..WANT!!! oh..nm..its just Monica..HAHAAAA!!!
Why is my image here ? :D

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Hmmmm ….….. first picture I would have guessed Monica, though the ass seems less generous?

Second pic looks like Kate's face / chin to me.

Zarah does look better with the new hairstyle, but her hips seem to have grown a bit. ;)

NopeNotReal

Nov 17, 2018
I know some play these games with one hand and whilst a bit distracted, so maybe I'm the odd one here for taking note of such things...But I'm fairly certain first pic is definitely Zarah's arse and skin tone, and if the second isn't Jenna then I have to hand in my "#1 Jenna fan" card (or Cheeky has been tweaking the lighting some more) because that does not look like Katie's tan, nor are they Katie's tits.

Of course I could be wrong about both, and I mean no malice, I'm just excited this thread is alive again. A month feels far too long between updates here! Throwing money at him didn't speed it up either. :(

Korlaeda

Jan 10, 2018
@fauxplayer
Hey, don't know if it's been mentioned before, but in ep. 10 the (Aggressive response) to Keith does Angel relationship -4 twice, but from the looks of it, it should be -4 to relationship and -4 to lust.

Reactions: Vagipower

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am one hundred percent certain, that second picture is Jenna. You can see a few strands of hair, and neither Katie nor Monica have hair even close to that. As for the chin... still Jenna! Not to mention that it is definitely Jenna's bed.

So, some serious action with Jenna for this release! All the way? Who knows, but certainly serious!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MAim ... be a sport and just do you.
Always up for a challenge and as you can also make the whole game yours ... sky is the limit.
To infinity and beyond!

Reactions: Maid Lain

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
@Maim Lain It's bad for you to repress your dreams and desires. Just look at Monica and how she holds herself back. It's bad, bad I say. Just look at her. She deserves to be appreciated and loved. And so do you! You can help each other. Let it flow, from your brain through your heart and hands, let your creativity attempt to improve upon perfection. Surely that is a divine pursuit!

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Gotta say, when a developer says, "Nah, all this work I've done isn't good enough, let's bin half of it and start over because I owe it to my patrons to deliver top-notch content" = much respect.
I agree and disagree at the same time. I respect the intent of delivering your best. It's always good to hold your work to high standard and try to deliver your audience the best you can. On the other hand, what often happens in this "industry" (using the term very loosely), is, that remaking often leads to postponing updates for months because of that, or if this happens on larger scale, like remaking the whole game, that leads to creators leaving the projects and starting new ones, because they weren't satisfied even then. But remaking your content to be better while managing to hold the same pace and finishing as planned, is almost impossible, which makes me respect creators, who actually manage this, even more.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes