taru

Apr 23, 2018
so will this be able to end in a harem sort of way or will I have to choose one person?

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
its a good game lots of potential, i like the story and plot so far. hope this game gets finished with ending.

any idea how many chapters would it have before the game gets completed?

NopeNotReal

Nov 17, 2018
I really hope the update drops in the next 48 hours or so...Though I suspect it's unlikely :(.

From Friday onwards I will be unable to try it for close to 6 weeks and I've just replayed the game so I'm dying to find out what comes next!

This is why I never watched TV shows while the season was still airing, I cannot stand the wait and apparently 4+ weeks is far more difficult than one.

Ahh well, I guess if I have to wait I might end up with two to play when I return. Silver linings and all that...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
y'all need to sit back..relax..be happy this game is so great and enjoy the ride...worrying about when it'll drop and how many more chapters is just going to give y'all ulcers..the gout..the poots..the squits...and possibly uncontrollable vaginal discharge..whether you have a peepee or not.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
so will this be able to end in a harem sort of way or will I have to choose one person?
It's looking like a "no" on the harem route, at least where the main 3 are concerned. Of course that's just my opinion.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
It's looking like a "no" on the harem route, at least where the main 3 are concerned. Of course that's just my opinion.
i think the closest we can get to harem is Katie+Jenna because Katie gets turned on knowing MC ass-boinked Natasha and Jenna is a kinky voyeur and methinks once the ice is broken through..she'll be up for threesomes..lol...also..potentially Katie+Lily+Debbie..Debbie wants Lily and the MC..Lily wants MC..Katie wants MC..Katie gets turned on knowing MC diddles others..SO..potentially?....as for Monica..maybe with Zarah+MC..but NO others...so..potential threesomes maybe..but no harems...there has been nothing to indicate so far in the narrative that a harem route would ever be possible...of course..this game could be not even halfway in yet and things could change....one never knows.

Reactions: jaydem and botc76

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Does CheekyGimp keep to any kind of release schedule? 30 days 60 days? Anything like that?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
i think the closest we can get to harem is Katie+Jenna because Katie gets turned on knowing MC ass-boinked Natasha and Jenna is a kinky voyeur and methinks once the ice is broken through..she'll be up for threesomes..lol...also..potentially Katie+Lily+Debbie..Debbie wants Lily and the MC..Lily wants MC..Katie wants MC..Katie gets turned on knowing MC diddles others..SO..potentially?....as for Monica..maybe with Zarah+MC..but NO others...so..potential threesomes maybe..but no harems...there has been nothing to indicate so far in the narrative that a harem route would ever be possible...of course..this game could be not even halfway in yet and things could change....one never knows.
Katie getting turned on, you talking about the party scene?

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Pretty sure the dad is going to want you to get with at least 2 ladies, just like he did.

Aashaan

Jul 28, 2017
Katie getting turned on, you talking about the party scene?
After the party, when the MC admits that he has done it with "Natasha" (is that her name? - Katie's enemy), that increases Katie's lust points - means, she is turned on knowing so. So assuming that Katie likes it or it is a fascination for her.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think Cheekygimp at some point practically confirmed that Monica + Zarah was happening and I also agree on your other pairings, mostly.
Except that Lily also isn't completely uninterested in hooking up with Debbie as well, if you think one of her remarks during the party through.

As for the big Harem, it doesn't seem likely, but one can always dream.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes