ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I think Cheekygimp at some point practically confirmed that Monica + Zarah was happening and I also agree on your other pairings, mostly.
Except that Lily also isn't completely uninterested in hooking up with Debbie as well, if you think one of her remarks during the party through.

As for the big Harem, it doesn't seem likely, but one can always dream.
thing that makes me believe Lily+Debbie+(maybe)Katie+MC can happen is because Lily is hot as hell for the MC and may go along with it out of pure lust.
also..Angel is probably the enemy(HAHAA!!..pulling that out of my ass)

Reactions: botc76

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
So in the span of few hours starts the daylight saving time in europe, begins april's fools day and WTHI gets released.

It'll be a messy day. :whistle:
Really? Even the EU have to deal with DST?

Statistics show more heart attacks and auto accidents after the time change.
in California (usually on the wrong side of most political issues) we passed a Proposition (a law voted on at elections) giving the politicians the ability to end Daylight Savings Time.
Great news about WTHI!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Where The Heart Is - Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod

Features:
  • This mod adds a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice for episodes 1-7. If a choice gives points or is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• A scene gallery containing every scene from episodes 1-7 can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• I've improved all of the video animations in the game by increasing the fps of the animations so that they are much smoother and look much better. As of the current release 10 animations have been improved. It is now also possible to get the maximum amount of points/score for each girl.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg
lain_gallery.png lain_gallery_katie_p1.png lain_gallery_monica_p1.png

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Really? Even the EU have to deal with DST?
Actually the EU voted literally two days ago to end DST starting from 2021. Each country have to decide between keeping the winter or the summer time. The two years gap should be for each state to coordinate with their neighbors in order to avoid a clusterfuck of time changes.

The only thing that makes me hopeful we won't have an utter mess is that there's a decent consent across all the states (the people not the politicians) to keep the summer time.

Sorry for the offtopic.

Reactions: 2kObi

Mystlenium

Dec 21, 2017
Where The Heart Is - Walkthrough + Scene Gallery Mod

Features:
  • This mod adds a full in-game walkthrough for every important choice for episodes 1-7. If a choice gives points or is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.

• A scene gallery containing every scene from episodes 1-7 can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

• I've improved all of the video animations in the game by increasing the fps of the animations so that they are much smoother and look much better. As of the current release 10 animations have been improved. It is now also possible to get the maximum amount of points/score for each girl.

View attachment 271202 View attachment 271203 View attachment 271204 View attachment 271205 View attachment 271206 View attachment 271207
View attachment 271199 View attachment 271200 View attachment 271201
Sorry i really have to ask cause its been bugging me for awhile where is the Model for your Signature from? is it just an art model you got for your Signature or is it from a game?
been using your mods for awhile (love your mods btw ^^ please keep them coming!) and everytime i see your comment always makes me wonder

Thanks!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Actually the EU voted literally two days ago to end DST starting from 2021. Each country have to decide between keeping the winter or the summer time. The two years gap should be for each state to coordinate with their neighbors in order to avoid a clusterfuck of time changes.

The only thing that makes me hopeful we won't have an utter mess is that there's a decent consent across all the states (the people not the politicians) to keep the summer time.

Sorry for the offtopic.
Except there are few countries that already made a smart choice and decided they'll keep standard (winter) time... there is no way there wont be a huge clusterfuck when that is implemented.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes