a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
CheekyGimpToday at 4:39 AM

Looking to release late Sunday (really pushing the end of the month envelope). Hopefully have something for beta testing by Saturday. Usually prefer more time between beta and release but under time pressure atm. Beta should be same as final release, except littered with typos, some variable tracking issues, some branching errors and a few other items to keep the highly valued beta players happy.
May also be missing a few renders and a minor scene, etc. Beta testing open to anyone at $10 tier or above.

John Winkel

May 19, 2018

Looking to release late Sunday (really pushing the end of the month envelope). Hopefully have something for beta testing by Saturday. Usually prefer more time between beta and release but under time pressure atm. Beta should be same as final release, except littered with typos, some variable tracking issues, some branching errors and a few other items to keep the highly valued beta players happy.
May also be missing a few renders and a minor scene, etc. Beta testing open to anyone at $10 tier or above.
Cheeky, you haven't failed me yet. You don't normally release UNTIL YOU KNOW YOU GOT IT RIGHT. I trust your judgment...'though I, too, STILL get frustrated waiting.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
um where do I put the unren.bat? I can`t figure it out.
So why don't you read instructions?
#1 gives you the answer to your question the best way possible. I have no idea how to explain it any better than that. Root directory or root folder is the main folder of the game, where the launcher exe file is. The one you start the game from.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
How could I miss this game? Awesome game, beautiful art. Although Zera, an amateur))) Fine, fine. I wish the author clean code and beautiful art)

NopeNotReal

Nov 17, 2018
This game has already updated more recently than most of the others I follow, so end of March is great.
Oh I'm in no way genuinely complaining. As Cheeky will know from my previous posts, I am just a huge fan dying for more content.
For this month I was simply hoping to get to play it before the weekend as I'll be unable for a few weeks now. No biggie, but I'll be jealous of you lot.

This was the first adult game I played, enabled me to find this site, and break my Patreon cherry.
Additionally, to this date it's just one of two games that I have properly followed the story of without skipping dialogue or forgetting who is who halfway through.

Enjoy the game when it arrives here folks (which will be a week after the Patreon launch, right?!!?) and I'll catch up in a month or so!

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
OMG I've only just finished the last update and there's another one imminent!

Good to see progression on many fronts and I think it's great that we are finally getting some honest expressions of feeling from Katie and Jenna (even if hers oscillate in a schizoid manner between 'Jolina is gorgeous, perfect for you' and 'don't fall for her'). For me, there have been two outstanding highlights of the last update, one good and one bad. The first is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The second, outstandingly bad, feature, is the meeting where we learn:

I also notice there have been a few posts recently regarding harem endings. Come on now, the characters in this game have been written as real people, not wank objects. The only characters I can see that would be willing to share are Zarah (I think she would be cool with anybody so long as she got some action and nobody got hurt i.e. nothing with Jenna or Katie, for example), Debbie with Lily (and NOBODY else), possibly Wanda (depending on the extent and type of her submissiveness) and Bella (because I think she is the gold-digger and therefore cares only about getting her money).

Finally, on a related topic, it seems we are close to getting a real commitment from some of the main characters (geez I thought it was us men it was tough to get that from!) so I was hoping @CheekyGimp would be willing to confirm or not whether any further sexual encounters with other girls after that point would be optional?

Cheers, and roll on the 31st!

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
OMG I've only just finished the last update and there's another one imminent!

Good to see progression on many fronts and I think it's great that we are finally getting some honest expressions of feeling from Katie and Jenna (even if hers oscillate in a schizoid manner between 'Jolina is gorgeous, perfect for you' and 'don't fall for her'). For me, there have been two outstanding highlights of the last update, one good and one bad. The first is:

The second, outstandingly bad, feature, is the meeting where we learn:

I also notice there have been a few posts recently regarding harem endings. Come on now, the characters in this game have been written as real people, not wank objects. The only characters I can see that would be willing to share are Zarah (I think she would be cool with anybody so long as she got some action and nobody got hurt i.e. nothing with Jenna or Katie, for example), Debbie with Lily (and NOBODY else), possibly Wanda (depending on the extent and type of her submissiveness) and Bella (because I think she is the gold-digger and therefore cares only about getting her money).

Finally, on a related topic, it seems we are close to getting a real commitment from some of the main characters (geez I thought it was us men it was tough to get that from!) so I was hoping @CheekyGimp would be willing to confirm or not whether any further sexual encounters with other girls after that point would be optional?

Cheers, and roll on the 31st!
I do not know the truth you wrote, or not. But is Jenna a liar? Although not to understand that her sister lights on the couch with the MC, and also that her mother lights with the MС at the pool, this thought suggests. We will see.
And what's the story with Monica? Why did Bella mention her? And the MC father called her a whore?
I apologize in advance for my French)))

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I was going to create an incest patch when I first started playing the game, but then after getting to the part with the Dad and his unknown relationship to Monica, I don't think it'd actually be possible to make without changing a lot of the plot.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
Aw!!!
I was going to create an incest patch when I first started playing the game, but then after getting to the part with the Dad and his unknown relationship to Monica, I don't think it'd actually be possible to make without changing a lot of the plot.
Aw!!! :)

tezster

Jun 11, 2017

Where was this posted? A little confused, as I don't see it on the Patreon site.

Reactions: Ty Webb
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes