Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I think I would prefer to wait a couple of days rather than have this update rushed out.
Cheeky is a proven reliable guy - delivering quality - so a half-baked release would not be his usual style.

Reactions: a1fox3

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
So why don't you read instructions?
#1 gives you the answer to your question the best way possible. I have no idea how to explain it any better than that. Root directory or root folder is the main folder of the game, where the launcher exe file is. The one you start the game from.
I've found that most games have 3-4 files with the same titles, but different 'descriptors', if you will. I tend to look for 'application' as the proper file.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I will paste it 1 more time.
CheekyGimpLast Thursday at 4:39 AM

Looking to release late Sunday (really pushing the end of the month envelope). Hopefully have something for beta testing by Saturday. Usually prefer more time between beta and release but under time pressure atm. Beta should be same as final release, except littered with typos, some variable tracking issues, some branching errors and a few other items to keep the highly valued beta players happy. :) May also be missing a few renders and a minor scene, etc. Beta testing open to anyone at $10 tier or above.
It just now turn to Sunday, LATE SUNDAY and they will be pushing that so I hope not to many errors will pop up.

For me they could take 2-3 more days to release a none error game instead of one with errors.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Anyone got this yet?

Reactions: bobbo69 and oste22

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
I am travelling right now, in the next 2 to 3 hours I'll be reaching my destination and the first thing I'll be doing is playing the update, that's how much I am exited:giggle:

Hopefully someone post the updated version in that time.:p

Reactions: oste22

Candyman66

Oct 27, 2018
Just finished installing my Win, anybody have completed episode 10 save so i don't have to play it all over again (full relations with Monica pls)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Anyone got this yet?

Folks,

Working flat-out at the moment to get something out later. I didn't have something ready for Beta-testers yesterday, so I had to bypass the Beta version step.
I'm working to get a playable error-free version out later. All images are done. All script is written (but not yet in order). Just joining up everything at the moment to ensure it all flows and all branches, etc. work!

Bear with me.....

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Damn, looks like he is really pushing himself now. I think that most people who have deadlines at their work can relate to this, including me. It's probably tougher for him without the beta testing the game and catching all the bugs himself.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Cheeky hasn't lost his mind in months now, so in the spirit of Peig Sayers' favorite holiday, I encourage everyone who encounters any errors, grey screen exceptions or spelling/grammar mistakes to complain about it, loudly. Extra points if you do so immediately after Cheeky explains he is aware of the issue and has a fix ready to roll out.

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes