Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
IMO Cheecky feels obliged to deliver monthly updates, since his patreons pays monthly. He doesn't want the people who paid for March to get nothing out of their money.

I understand his point of view, even if I don't share it. Getting out updates on monthly basis is hard, hiccups happens.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Can anybody tell what's the last update about?
You mean the episode 10? It continues with the story of most characters. There are some scenes with Lily, Monica, Katie and Jenna, and the cafe girl (forgot her name and too lazy to look it up), the sexual scenes are with Lily, Monica and Katie, but they are just handjobs...

yep10

Jun 27, 2017
You mean the episode 10? It continues with the story of most characters. There are some scenes with Lily, Monica, Katie and Jenna, and the cafe girl (forgot her name and too lazy to look it up), the sexual scenes are with Lily, Monica and Katie, but they are just handjobs...
Not sure but I think he meant the last message posted by Cheeky on Patreon.

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
Jolina

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Not sure but I think he meant the last message posted by Cheeky on Patreon.
Yeah, I think you're right, and since the last Patreon update and also the one before were a few posts above, it didn't occur to me at the time. xD

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I know I'm a nobody but if I do anything it's play a lot of games (H-games obviously included).

So overall the game is pretty good, got a decent amount of h-scenes/content (though lacking a bit for being 10 episodes) and it's fairly well done without much cause for discourse however some gripes I have.

-For being 10 episodes (as previously stated) there could be a few more scenes than what was in it already, especially with how many girls you come across (ha). Debbie could definitely use some more (fave girl next to jenna).

-the episodes are a little too long, due in part to all the breaks in the options to select. Which kinda messes with the pacing.

-Pacing during sex scenes due to having to pick so many options while the dudes fucking. Who wants to have to select "ready to cum" to finish a scene? not me.

-I'm sure this is more of the fact that it's CG (and a lot to animate), but the low frame animation makes it awkward too in some scenes while others are a little more fluid.

-Make the stats available throughout the episode instead of just an at the end summary.

Aside from that stuff, pretty nifty, like some of the girls. Will be nice when Jenna finally sucks the dick. Hopefully later episodes aren't so slow

Reactions: CheekyGimp

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
CheekyGimp hasn't released it yet? weird, I wonder what he's waiting for, maybe the beginning of next month, who knows?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Anyone please let us know what is going on.

hey, anyone knows what are the new posts on the Patreon site about?
One says he could not get the beta out yesterday but will try to release tonight sometime.

The other one we need a hero to let us know about it.

Apr 25, 2017
Folks,

At this stage it doesn't look like i'll get the polished/ finished version complete by the end of this month (i.e. in a few hours). Still about 10 hours work left.
Before I get to bed tonight (It will be another late one), I will get a beta version out (which may have some errors / typos and one or two items missing from the final version).
It's the best I can do. Nothing really went wrong this weekend. Very little render touch-ups needed and very few script changes. it's just taking longer than expected to catch all the errors and to put all the scenes together in a continuous flow.
So beta tonight. Finished product in a couple of days.
I know it's bad to have a last minute push, so apologies. It really is difficult to judge the timing perfectly.
So, I don't want this to be a reason to string anyone along into next month unwillingly, so if any of you were planning on cancelling your pledge before the end of March (or just taking a break for the month) or dropping your pledge amount before April charges start, then please feel free to go for it.
Just send me a DM with the details (so I can keep track) and I'll make sure you get all of your entitlements for Ep 11 (and also the 4k images / walkthrough, etc.) depending on your current March tier level.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
I'm Ok If Waiting means less bugs. And remember he is talking to patreons so don't forget that, f95 release date can be 2 or 3 days after the patreon's release date. Hold on! I'm sure it will be worth it!

DexterLabs

Oct 10, 2018
I'm Ok If Waiting means less bugs. And remember he is talking to patreons so don't forget that, f95 release date can be 2 or 3 days after the patreon's release date. Hold on! I'm sure it will be worth it!
Just F.Y.I the last 2 updates(as I am following since then only) didn't even take 2 to 3 hours to get released on this site.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
And I can play the game even with typos. I am ok with the beta version anytime. :D Last time it was here just a few minutes after the release, but we'll see how it's gonna go.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes