dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
You're welcome. I've been asked to join the dev team so been working on the new episode, but will get back to the I mod As I get some down time :D
I was going to ask you about that. Saw the mod in my downloads folder and I'd just read the announcement on Patreon a few minutes earlier, so I kind of wondered. Congrats, by the way. You beat out quite a crowd. That's got to feel good for your ego. :)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I was going to ask you about that. Saw the mod in my downloads folder and I'd just read the announcement on Patreon a few minutes earlier, so I kind of wondered. Congrats, by the way. You beat out quite a crowd. That's got to feel good for your ego. :)
Thank you. Yes it does Hehe. I've always been into writing as a hobby, and have self published a few books other than breaking even though nothing came of that. Too many new amateur authors out there and I have no connection... Not to mention I tend to get "Naughty"... I just can't keep that out of my writting Hehe.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
… … and considering what an arsehole his Dad was, then banging the wife would be super satisfying … … …

… … … and as in all good stories, Elaine will be mesmerised by how much bigger the MC's dick is than his nasty father's. :)

Reactions: botc76

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Okay now i'm confused lol because i don't remember her. What's the MC relationship with Bella though?
Elaine is MC's father girlfriend, MC lived with them and she was an ass to him. He later learned that his father forced her to be mean to him because he thought that would make a man out of MC. She has yet to make an appearance in the game, that's probably why you don't remember her.

Bella is Elaine's sister, she always treated MC fairly and he had a crush on her. You already had the chance to bang her in the game.

D

Deleted member 42

Elaine is MC's girlfriend, he lived with them and she was an ass to MC. He later learned that his father forced her to be mean to him because he thought that would make a man out of MC. She has yet to make an appearance in the game, that's probably why you don't remember her.

Bella is Elaine's sister, she always treated MC fairly and he had a crush on her. You already had the chance to bang her in the game.
some other guy elaine is MC's dad girlfriend, now which is it?

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes