Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
There is some good, well done stuff in this game but then a lot of the time it's such an unbelievably cliche conservative male power fantasy it's just :LOL::rolleyes::LOL::LOL:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What no Labour - ;) and No I don't want pregnancy in the game.
What you don't want to see one of them or more get instant belly bump? :eek: Just kidding that would be silly, though for ultimate ending of game (9 months later...) might be fun to see? I have no clue what is planned though so...

I am waiting on images and such to do any more EP12 writing, so while waiting I decided to re-work the scene gallery of my mod (yes again). I wanted ALL (or most) scenes to be present in it even if they contained no nudity... I added the ability to change the MC's name used in the gallery. (I don't know yet if this gallery or some form of it will be made official or my mod only...) I also done EP 4 of mod. I am going to wait though till EP12 is released and I update my mod to function with it, before releasing another version. I might get more of the invasive modding done by then :D Unless I get tasked to write other scenes hehe...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
is there anyway, using either the console or the developer menu, that I can create a darker background for the text?
Did you ever get an answer to this? I just created a feature for my mod that lets you choose between a few levels of darkness for the main textbox area, none to solid with three level between... I also re-instated the char image which is also optional...

Reactions: AlbinoRhyno

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Hey, is there any mod incest for all content? I found only for 1-3 days, Anyone know something about it?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm working on one, and as far as i know there isn't another one... I have Episode 4-5 done and hoping to have more done before EP12 release... (Waiting till after it comes out to upload any more versions of my mod) And sure to have all caught up before EP13 release...

AlbinoRhyno

Nov 25, 2018
Did you ever get an answer to this? I just created a feature for my mod that lets you choose between a few levels of darkness for the main textbox area, none to solid with three level between... I also re-instated the char image which is also optional...

No one had replied until you...but I'm fine with that. What you've done, or, are doing, is awesome! So much appreciation for all the work you're putting into this!

4.40 star(s) 319 Votes