botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wait...there are differences between unbelievably cliche conservative male power fantasies and unbelievably cliche liberal male power fantasies?

:unsure:

Not if us liberals are being honest. No way, sir. ;)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yes, them days, but I can't remember that far back if there's supposed to be any bloodrelatives doing something naughty? Correct me please.
There isn't a need for a "Patch" because the plot wasn't based on them being related then changed to fit Patreon's limitations... BUT some people enjoy and heck some only play games that have it... So modding it in to make them a family isn't needed per say, but some want it. It's all optional so why complain? (Not saying you were...)

EDIT: cheeky did mention that before he altered it though, the plot was based off them being family... He changed that so nothing in plot is based on that now...

Aug 11, 2018
cheeky did mention that before he altered it though, the plot was based off them being family... He changed that so nothing in plot is based on that now...
Alright, didn't know that Cheeky rewrote the script, kinda interesting to see how you'd tackle the whole thing now with all the scenes and whatnot. I mainly found the whole point a little sad, that people can't enjoy the story if it isn't any incest included, is all, but hey, not all come here to be entertained, just a quick fapsession. I sometimes forget that, my bad.

Reactions: Mytez

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Alright, didn't know that Cheeky rewrote the script, kinda interesting to see how you'd tackle the whole thing now with all the scenes and whatnot. I mainly found the whole point a little sad, that people can't enjoy the story if it isn't any incest included, is all, but hey, not all come here to be entertained, just a quick fapsession. I sometimes forget that, my bad.
Hmm! A man's gotta do what a man's gotta dooo.:sneaky:

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I like the game as it is now, I'll play it as is till the end but I'll replay it with the patch if there will be one.
Will be quite different as the story works very well now but will be interesting to replay it with a different perspective.

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
I presume it was to keep Patreon on his side.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I'm working on one, and as far as i know there isn't another one... I have Episode 4-5 done and hoping to have more done before EP12 release... (Waiting till after it comes out to upload any more versions of my mod) And sure to have all caught up before EP13 release...
If you add incest to your mod, make sure that you're careful about where you share the mod. As one of the team, if you share the mod on Patreon and it has incest content, you could attract their wrath.

Maybe make 2 mods, and only share the gallery mod on Patreon?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If you add incest to your mod, make sure that you're careful about where you share the mod. As one of the team, if you share the mod on Patreon and it has incest content, you could attract their wrath.

Maybe make 2 mods, and only share the gallery mod on Patreon?
Duh! I will never release my mod on patreon hehe. Any feature other than incest/walkthrough that cheeky wants i can add to orig but those two are obviously a mod only feature ;). I also can't add certain things that could kill save games to orig code... I'm not sure if the advanced/skip episodes start can be merged for that reason... but change mc name the textbox stuff and such should be doable.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Duh! I will never release my mod on patreon hehe.
Yeah that would be pretty awkward if you did, but not any more awkward than releasing a mod on F95 that uses code from my Where The Heart Is mod and is entirely based on my mod and code...

It's pretty hilarious that you say, "Anyone can alter my mod as they wish and reupload in changed format as long as they note that it was changed, and give me credit..." however despite not even asking me in the first place, you didn't even reciprocate your own demands and I don't even see anywhere that you've given me credit.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yeah that would be pretty awkward if you did, but not any more awkward than releasing a mod on F95 that uses code from my Where The Heart Is mod and is entirely based on my mod and code...

It's pretty hilarious that you say, "Anyone can alter my mod as they wish and reupload in changed format as long as they note that it was changed, and give me credit..." however despite not even asking me in the first place, you didn't even reciprocate your own demands and I don't even see anywhere that you've given me credit.
Ummm.. your not the only one that knows how to code... I took your thought and redone it completely. If I somehow left any of your code in mine let me know what and I'll be happy to remove it. And on the part i did upload before making my mod I referenced you completely. LOL

Your mod was "Walkthrough+Gallery" with some increased speed or such of avis, my mod especially the version I am going to release now (as I redid the Gallery from complete scratch once more with source code only 100% sure) I manually went in all the episode files and put in the walkthrough color (all btw done by variable not the way you done it) so show me as to where I stole anything from you other than an idea of what to put in a mod, an idea i had before i even saw your mod?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Ummm.. your not the only one that knows how to code... I took your thought and redone it completely. If I somehow left any of your code in mine let me know what and I'll be happy to remove it. And on the part i did upload before making my mod I referenced you completely. LOL

Your mod was "Walkthrough+Gallery" with some increased speed or such of avis, my mod especially the version I am going to release now (as I redid the Gallery from complete scratch once more with source code only 100% sure) I manually went in all the episode files and put in the walkthrough color (all btw done by variable not the way you done it) so show me as to where I stole anything from you other than an idea of what to put in a mod, an idea i had before i even saw your mod?
Um, are you serious? Literally the first line and onward in your gallery screens script is my exact code, word for word. Then after that you changed some of my screen names, just changing my variable names and keeping everything else the same is not writing your own code...

The imagebutton code is exactly the same as mine, it's an imagebutton statement with inline args of the position tuple -> auto keyword -> then action. They're all like that, in the exact same order, in the exact same position in the code block, just like mine.

I only put the menu tag on the first screen instead of all the screens like I should have, and also did a show->hide action list when changing screens instead of using tags and menus like I should have. "Your" code does the exact same mistakes.

Your image names have the same naming syntax of "_p1" at the end like mine.

You barely changed the UI from my gallery screen: gallery.png

Your mod was made using my mod and uses my code. If you had just admitted it and apologized I would have accepted it and moved on. The fact that you're lying about it and saying you didn't when you very obviously did though shows that you're an awful person.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Um, are you serious? Literally the first line and onward in your gallery screens script is my exact code, word for word. Then after that you changed some of my screen names, just changing my variable names and keeping everything else the same is not writing your own code...
How else do you make a button? I'll admit for 1.2 and maybe 1.4 gallery I used yours as in looking at your ordering as a guide as to what to put where order wise, but i did recode it all grab the source scenes and put them in manually. (I did NOT copy your scenes over to my gallery) You'll note i probably start them at different points than your scene, though i used your as a guide to what scene/code I should make(not by looking at code...). In the next version I'm releasing I redid it changing order and everything else in it so it definitely doesn't look like yours, though a button is still a button... I will also admit i used your persistent name variable so that if anyone used your mod then went to mine they would still have the name saved...

I only put the menu tag on the first screen instead of all the screens like I should have, and also did a show->hide action list when changing screens instead of using tags and menus like I should have. "Your" code does the exact same mistakes.
Not sure what you mean there. could you clarify so I can check my new code and make sure i didn't make the same mistake?

Your image names have the same naming syntax of "_p1" at the end like mine. You barely changed the UI from my gallery screen: View attachment 293399
Yes I thought the naming scheme you used was good so used something similiar just because my images are named similiar doesn't mean they are yours... I mean they are completely different images why even bring up the naming scheme at all? They are obviously not your images. how many different ways can you make a screen like that so yes my design was close to your but again they are different images so what does it matter that they are about the same layout? Here is my new layout different size pics and positions and everything... still looks like yours somewhat but then how can I make the layout that drastically different lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your mod was made using my mod and uses my code. If you had just admitted it and apologized I would have accepted it and moved on. The fact that you're lying about it and saying you didn't when you very obviously did though shows that you're an awful person.
Like I said if anything is left of your code I'll gladly remove it. I was going to take the latest episode file since there were correction and redo it anyway. I took your idea , i prob even looked at your code to see how you to do things a few time at the start when i had an issue creep up, but as far as I know i didn't copy any of your code directly to my mod. (Accept as homage i copied your ep7 visit website lines over to my 1.2 version as it was more heavily based of your mod (idea wise not coding wise)... but I have now removed that.) Before version 1.4 I mentioned your mod several times. 1.2 I was moving back and forth between directories a lot for my walkthrough changes not the gallery side... if you look at 1.4 you can see that I use variables not the color code directly on the menu options like you did, so there is no way you can say that is your code ;)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
OH give me some, I feel like I need a drink now lol...
I might have used one or two label names that were simliar :eek:
Lain, want me to post some of my new code so you can yell at it also?
I'm sure since as you can see above two images that my order no longer is even close to yours...

and here direct from renpy's website how to make an image button... not sure how to change my format to not look like yours lol

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is this what you meant? not having tag menu by each screen and hiding mon page instead of showing gallery page?Since you mentioned a mistake I thought about it... not sure it matters?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
- I'll admit for 1.2 and maybe 1.4 gallery I used yours
- though i sued your as a guid to what scene/code I should make
- I will also admit i used your persistent name variable so that if anyone used your mod then went to mine they would still have the name saved...
- Yes I thought the naming scheme you used was good so used something similiar
- so yes my design was close to yours
- still looks like yours somewhat
- I took your idea , i prob even looked at your code to see how you to do things a few time at the start, but as far as I know i didn't copy any of your code directly to my mod. (Accept as homage i copied your ep7 visit website lines over to my 1.2 version as it was more heavily based of your mod... but I have now removed that.)
- 1.2 I was moving back and forth between directories alot so if I did get any of your code directly for that I do appologize
- there might be some of your code in it by mistake...
At their worst for you these statements are incriminating, at best for you they raise a lot of doubt against someone claiming that your mod currently doesn't use any of my code.

I seriously have no idea how someone could say "i prob even looked at your code", then deny that you did, and then admit that you did, all in the same post. I honestly just don't know how to respond to that.

Not sure what you mean there. could you clarify so I can check my new code and make sure i didn't make the same mistake?
Yes of course you have the same mistake, since it's my code.

how many different ways can you make a screen like that
how can I make the layout that drastically different
not sure how to change my format to not look like yours lol
The fact that you don't know all of the very different ways to code or design a screen/gallery also proves that you just used my code without bothering to look up the different ways you can do it.

there is no way you can say that is your code ;)
Um, yes there is, since it literally is my code lol. It's exactly the same except you capitalized the word gallery and changed my thumbnail name...
my code compared to his code.png

Reactions: Noneless
4.40 star(s) 321 Votes