Deleted member 233164

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2017
I wait for this game's update's like i would a big tv series like GoT or Breaking Bad when that was still on, the game is that good. Big tease at the end there but i don't even care cause how good the dialogue is, make's me laugh all the time. Next update probably gonna be about the younger sister but God do i hope it's about Monica again. Loving it all so far!
I feel exactly the same, I like how the updates are the completed episodes and not just bits and pieces of content like other games.

Reactions: LokiTime

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I just had a really really HORRIBLE thought.. this great vn will one day be over. :'(

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Holy cow...was this updated? I thought the original version was 8...(older version)

AMAZING cannot wait to play.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Great update, really lengthy too. Now, this isn't a criticism at all, but I kinda felt just a little bad for... oh my gosh I already forgot their names, ugh, Roger(?) and his partner, it does feel like you kind of go too far and were unreasonably aggressive towards him right out of the gate and way too emotionally manipulative with the girlfriend. Like, I get that was the point of the revenge plot, it just felt a bit too much.

Still, it was fun, just seemed a little out of character from what we've seen so far from the main cast. Again, not really criticism, more an observation and my feelings on the episode. Looking forward to what's coming next.
Imho, peoples who acts or are like Natasha and Roger, deserves everyting whats comes to them !!!! :tf:

Reactions: UncleVT

keeley9

Dec 28, 2017
mmm.. where is mr cheeky anyway. Havent heard from him since last update day.
i just wanna say thanks for this good, i mean, GREAT game

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
mmm.. where is mr cheeky anyway. Havent heard from him since last update day.
i just wanna say thanks for this good, i mean, GREAT game
He usually gets upset if an update pops up on here too fast and decides to take a couple days off to calm down. But don't worry, he usually comes right back his usual cheerful self.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
What do you guys think about the point system in this game? This game has lots of choices but there is pretty much only one right answer each time. Unless the goal is to cut off one of the girls, you will want to pick the things that give points. This pretty much takes away any kind of immersion you may get from making choices in the game. I feel like the game would play the same with no choices at all except 1 choice per girl to pursue her or not.

Lets consider another approach. There could be a bunch of choices that are mostly for flavor, with a few that can change their disposition towards you, and a couple important branching choice. I feel like this type of approach really makes it seem like your choices matter and gets you more invested in the MC.

I really do like this game based on the dialogue and story, but it sometimes feels like a grinding game even though its completely linear VN (I think.. played til Ep3 so far).

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Anybody got the Android Port?
I was wondering this as well. Most games will put up an android port a day or three after the main windows version goes up, but this one doesnt seem to get that on F95.

I saw an android port on another site, same one that i originally got v7 and earlier, however, it gets to about 90% on the install and just tells me apk failed to install.

Reactions: A$AP

Griffin407

Jun 11, 2018
I was wondering this as well. Most games will put up an android port a day or three after the main windows version goes up, but this one doesnt seem to get that on F95.

I saw an android port on another site, same one that i originally got v7 and earlier, however, it gets to about 90% on the install and just tells me apk failed to install.
Theres one in the comments on here
Go to section 144 chief

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes