B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Nooo ... my heart is breaking by the thought of Monica having done something with the dad or anything close to that ... poor MC ... will he be lost & seeking comfort in Elaines arms??

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Error with traceback....
He forgot to include the tom textbox images, if you want to get through that you can either turn of textboxs for chars for that scene, or dload my 12.0 walkthrough (you don't need to install it you can just grab the gui dir and copy it over...)

Beach part is the best
The latest update is just outstanding, that beach scene was especially awesome. 10 outta 10 for me.
:D

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
My mod version EP12-1.0 (Gallery + Walkthrough) I'll work on the invasive mod compatibility next...
hi bro .. i installed this version.. when u open GALLERY .. u see the scenes again .. the options are not grayed out which give negative points .. or the options which give points are not highlighted..

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm not done with the update, but i want to say that beach episode was the fucking best scene i saw in the VN games!
Thank you. i wrote that one, though Cheeky altered it a bit...

Getting constant errors during the Jenna + creep date scene. Compressed version
As i mention before this is do to 5 missing file in the gui dir, he forgot to snag those before packing :( you can turn of char textbox to get by without errors or dload my 12 1.0 mod... (and snag images from it... or install)

@CheekyGimp
At the beginning of the beach scene when you can chose to check out the girls while they are sunbathing, you should remove the jump back to the menu after you looked at one of them, otherwise you can farm infinite points with all of them simply by admiring them again and again.
Not really a game breaker, but it might lead to problems and it's something to avoid in the future.
Yeah i told him and put something in my mod at least so people can't accidentally do that...

hi bro .. i installed this version.. when u open GALLERY .. u see the scenes again .. the options are not grayed out which give negative points .. or the options which give points are not highlighted..
It's a gallery, options are not suppossed to be greyed out you don't lose or gain points in a play back... play the scnee how you want :D

Reactions: DD69-1 and oidex

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
Indeed, Elaine is pretty intriguing and Bella....Well she's a sweetheart, I hope she has nothing to do with the crap of Mc's father.
She is a sweetheart, but you know...she seems too nice. I mean, she is related to someone who admits she let the MC's dad tell her to be mean...and did it. I don't see how 2 sisters who were supposedly close could be polar opposites. Now that I'm thinking about things...I'd dare say her niceness is a ploy lol.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
She is a sweetheart, but you know...she seems too nice. I mean, she is related to someone who admits she let the MC's dad tell her to be mean...and did it. I don't see how 2 sisters who were supposedly close could be polar opposites. Now that I'm thinking about things...I'd dare say her niceness is a ploy lol.
From the very beginning everything is done so that Elaine is hated, on that side Bella seems super, to see too nice, but for the story it seems a bit light, too obvious to make Bella the brains behind everything.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes