MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Why the big change in Elaine? I think she is up to something, maybe something on her end of the will that she has to do with the MC.
Maybe I'm misremembering but two or three updates back I'm pretty sure something came out (might've been a message from "dad") that revealed much of the way she acted was because of the MC's father being the miserable asshole he was.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Haven't played this one in months. Gotta download now and play after work. Dull boreing weekend but now games I like are out. Dammit!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Lol, I have one playthrough with no relationship with either of the girls/women.
I'm too confused for now and want to see where the story goes first.^^
I mean i can understand that you want to see the story first...no forget that, i can't understand how you can play this without having Katie by your side. :ROFLMAO:

For the update: i don't really care about what Monica did or not did and it would only affect my "reactions" torwards her and if you have to choose in the end of the game if you want your inheritance or the girls...well damn i guess my MC will be broke until the end of days because no where in hell i would give up a character that is created like Katie.

kile

Aug 18, 2016
Played it, enjoyed it.
If it was a 1month update id say its above average update.
Considering it took 1,5 months... its average at best. Barely moved the plot along.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I mean i can understand that you want to see the story first...no forget that, i can't understand how you can play this without having Katie by your side. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, no offense, Katie is funny and all that but not really my type. Jenna would be more of interest for me. :)

Reactions: Renaulto

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Haha, no offense, Katie is funny and all that but not really my type. Jenna would be more of interest for me. :)
Ah well thats the taste thing again, which is completly fine. I for my part like the banter with her and that and how the relationship with her evolves, i mean obviously her 2 friends get their part too, but you get what i mean. ;)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, but there might be a possibility that she is your sister (Jenna or Katie). ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 319 Votes