Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
This update was pretty fucking great. 2 sex scenes (vag+blow), 1 titjob, 1 handjob, A TON of story, plenty of fun dialogue and scenes. The date scene was awesome and fun, the "beach fun" was one of the best scenes I have played in any VN (that's like my opinion, man), and first part of the update had me actually think and consider all the possibilities.

The animations and renders aren't exactly top tier, but in this game, it doesn't really matter, because Cheeky (and others?) got so many things right, that the VN doesn't feel like it's lacking anything. There is a lot other games with much better renders, which are boring as fuck, because they have terrible pacing, generic story, or not enough sex. I really had fun playing this update. And it was really long too. Totally satisfied with this one.

Last edited:

Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
This update was pretty fucking great. 2 sex scenes (vag+blow), 1 titjob, 1 handjob, A TON of story, plenty of fun dialogue and scenes. The date scene was awesome and fun, the "beach fun" was one of the best scenes I have played in any VN (that's like my opinion, man), and first part of the update was had me actually think and consider all the possibilities.

The animations and renders aren't exactly top tier, but in this game, it doesn't really matter, because Cheeky (and others?) got so many things right, that the VN doesn't feel like it's lacking anything. There is a lot other games with much better renders, which are boring as fuck, because they have terrible pacing, story, or not enough sex. I really had fun playing this update. And it was really long too. Totally satisfied with this one.
I 100% completely agree with you on this. I really couldn't have been happier with their update.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
wtf Again? I've been waiting for 4 new updates and there's still nothing with monica .-.
Patience she had a few scenes in the last update and after this episode I reckon we might get quite a bit of Monica in the next update.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Well I made a myself out to be to be untruthful today. I said after episode 11 that I wouldn't play this game anymore. I have always played this game because of the relationship between Katie and the MC. In episode 11 they had changed Katie up so much that it just wasn't Katie anymore.
I thought about it a lot and decided that I like the game and Cheeky so much that I would just back up to a save to where I could end it with Katie. That is what I did and told her we were just friends. So I didn't get the park scene or sex with her.
I'm down to Debbie ,Bella, Angel and Lily now in that order.
So Cheeky I beg you to please not change the way they look i'm running out of options here..

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes